|Put your hair in the air like you just don't care|
Most of yesterday was a whole lot of nothing. While it still hasn't been a thrill a minute, here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Foolish Foes:
- Helen pep-talked Elissa, trying to convince her that she (Elissa) can win HoH.
- Of course, that would be perfect for Helen. No blood on her hands!
- Elissa thinks that she (herself) has never been able to bond well with everyone because of the vendetta against her in the beginning of the game due to Rachel.
- She's probably right.
- Both Helen and Elissa think that Jessie's lack of ability as a team player and constant need for affirmation hurt her game.
- Andy says that Jessie is a sinking ship and told Spencer the vote for her to go will be unanimous.
- GinaMarie thinks Jessie is weird.
- I say, "Look in the mirror, GinaMarie!"
- Andy predicted that Jessie will offer someone, in return for staying, that she will throw HoH to them.
- Sure enough, she offered that up to Aaryn, saying she could be nominated again ... just for another week in the house.
- Yep, Aaryn, who had just been saying how she'll never trust Jessie again.
- Jessie then made the same offer to Helen and Elissa.
- No one will take her up on it.
- Jessie cried. She doesn't want to go out "like this."
- Well, that's how the cookie crumbles.
- Always in the game, Amanda told Spencer that Helen is plotting his demise.
- In the game, mind you. Helen isn't a murderer-to-be.
- Amanda also told Spencer she trusts him more than she trusts Aaryn.
- McCrae, hiding any backdoor Helen scenario, told Elissa that Aaryn will have to be backdoored next week.
- Amanda is still ticked about the mystery MVP.
- At midnight the Have Nots could eat. Aaryn and Helen cooked a feast.
- The vote will probably be unanimous again this evening, this time Jessie going out the door.
- Ah, well. Next week is a new week. About the only real wild card left in the house will be Spencer.
- The only truly expendable hamsters between the two power players (Amanda and Helen) will be GinaMarie and Spencer.
- Soon it will come to real power plays.
|The socks need to go!|
|Have Nots feeding frenzy|
|Last minute scrambling|