|I wouldn't let them in MY bed. Ew.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loose Morals and a Couple of Moms:
- If Helen even had the slightest thought that Elissa would work with Aaryn, that's blown out of the water now.
- Aaryn thinks that Elissa is the worst human being on Earth.
- Aaryn thinks only the manipulative players are left in the house.
- Well, except for her, Spencer and GinaMarie, yeah.
- It's Big Brother.
- Elissa tried to explain that telling people you'll evict them (if given the opportunity) isn't a "threat."
- Nah, it's more of a "promise."
- Elissa told the cameras that Andy is a liar.
- We knew that. We know a lot. Give us some credit.
- Aaryn is upset because Elissa pointed out that Amanda/McCrae are taking credit for all of her HoH moves while the blood is on her hands.
- True dat.
- Meanwhile, Helen keeps trying to rein Elissa in.
- I don't think that will work.
- Once Helen goes, Elissa will either work with Amanda or just explode against Aaryn/GinaMarie.
- Helen has decided that, since she's going home, she wants things to be cool and friendly for her time left in the house.
- Amanda thinks Aaryn is arrogant and GinaMarie is dumb.
- Of course, she didn't tell them that.
- Amanda compared herself to Dr. Will.
- Sigh. She just might be right. But I liked him. He put on a good show for the live feeders. She doesn't. She just manipulates and doesn't win comps.
- Helen said she plans to campaign a bit more just in case there might be a chance.
- They think the house decorations are from Target.
- I think a dollar store.
- To her credit, Elissa tried to get in with Spencer. At least she's trying to ally with someone rather than burning bridges everywhere she goes.
- Yikes. Aaryn took a sip of nail polish remover claiming she thought it was her water bottle. I don't know why she swallowed the fly, perhaps she'll die.
- No, she didn't swallow a fly and isn't going to die. But drinking nail polish remover isn't a good idea.
- Amanda said she had a miscarriage while in the process of getting aboard the show.
- Um. Okay. McCrae might want to think about her previous boyfriend and how recent that was. Oh, and if the previous boyfriend had a career and earned real money.
- Amanda thinks that Elissa is jealous of Aaryn.
- Oh, give me a break.
- At one point as Amanda ranted on about MVP and Elissa, the BB voice told her, "Amanda, stop using production as your strategy."
- That was odd.
- GinaMarie got on a crying jag -- her birthday is Thursday, she's tired of seeing the Amanda/McCrae relationship while Nick was taken away from her, on and on.
- But, her good friends in the house (@@) put on a party for her, all wearing her clothes and Spencer even in make-up, at midnight.
- "I love youse guys."
- They each told her their favorite GinaMarie moment in the house.
- There ya go ...
|I love youse guys. And Nick. I love Nick more.|
|GinaMarie's birthday party|
|Why am I in here with lowlifes and idiots?|
|I'm going home. I love you all.|