|Ohh ... Jenga frenzy excitement|
I wish we could come to a happy medium feeds-wise in the house. For a few days there, it was hard to keep up. Today it was hard to not fall asleep. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hazy Hamsters:
- Most napped for most of the day.
- The fish did not nap.
- The fish are coolness.
- While I didn't like the extreme behavior when Amanda was bullying Elissa, now that she's been being nice, it's way boring.
- The Exterminators Alliance -- Spencer, Judd, Andy and GinaMarie -- are determined to get Amanda or McCrae out next week.
- Well, that is unless Amanda or McCrae win HoH.
- Then they'll follow them along like the good little sheep they are.
- Aaryn discovered toys in the storage room -- Jenga with its label blacked out, a deck of cards, a Slinky and a hacky-sack ball.
- She didn't tell anyone for a long time, but then said she saw them once she joined others in the yard.
- Judd went in to check. Yup.
- Like Aaryn before him, he went looking through the entire deck of cards.
- What do they think? A Get-a-PoV free card is in there?
- Judd found out that the Slinky doesn't work well on a spiral staircase.
- He left the toys in the kitchen and went back out to the yard.
- GinaMarie claimed they were lying when they said there were toys in the storage room.
- No, Judd left them in the kitchen. Not lying at all.
- However, GM still thought it was necessary to punish him for lying and spent much time and effort in pulling him over to the pool to throw him in.
- BB voice told them to stop, but they didn't.
- They should have stopped.
- GM hurt her back messing around wrestling and lugging Judd.
- The rest of the Exterminators lamented that she should realize that she's not that young anymore.
- GAH! When I was her age, I was into some of my most physically active years of my life!
- Aaryn is resigned to leaving, told GinaMarie that Amanda and McCrae must get gone and she herself wants to mend fences with Elissa as to leave on a good note with her.
- The indoor lockdown went into effect at about 5pm their time. It will probably remain so until tomorrow night's show.
|The fish were more lively than the hamsters|
|Channeling Dan Gheesling's shorts|
|Tie your hair in a knot and put a bowtie on it!|
|The dollar store toys are starting to appear|
|Judd loves a Slinky|
|How GinaMarie hurt her back|