|Lots of B&W on the wall|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Rallying Riff-Raff:
- Despite all the trash-talking about Elissa, at least GinaMarie spoke up about how horrible it was that Amanda bullied her so much.
- GM and McCrae remained tethered together throughout the evening, finally getting released at midnight.
- Spencer's leave of absence from work only lasts until October 1st.
- He wants Judd to try to work for the railroad, says it's a good job.
- Judd said he's always lived where you could hear train whistles in the background.
- I myself hear the NJ Transit commuter trains in the distance where I live. It is a relaxing sound ... as long as it's in the distance!
- But I'm talking an entirely different kind of train!
- Judd wishes they had a dog there.
- I think, PUGITA! Remember Pugita?
- Of course, with their record for killing fish, I wouldn't wish that on a poor little doggie!
- If you're watching the feeds and see them talking with either McCrae or GM about (once they got separated), it might be confusing who the actual target is this week.
- The key to it all is when Andy and Spencer are alone.
- They are the big power couple right now.
- And they want McCrae out, keep GM (for this week anyway).
- If McCrae wins veto and takes himself down, Judd goes up.
- That's where a bit of wavering goes on -- between Judd and GM.
- They still want to make McCrae feel that he's safe this week.
- Meanwhile, they also have GM thinking she's safe this week.
- Only one of them is right and she's a blonde. Well, at least a fake blonde, that is.
- They all had a long talk with McCrae about his relationship with Amanda.
- Hmm ... it sounds like he's not as into her as she is to him.
- What a surprise!
- McCrae says he'll always have a job available at the pizza place.
- I doubt Amanda would like that, either.
- I mean, it's okay if you're a kid living at home or paying $100 a month to live with friends. But if you actually want to have much of anything, something with more future is going to be needed somewhere down the line.
- Andy hated on Elissa a lot more.
- Okay. Whatever. I think his biggest problem with her is that she is the first (and only) one who figured him out when he was Amanda's puppet. He thought he was so darn cool and she made him in a minute.
- Every season, there's a whole lotta hate in the house. This year I see even more outside the house.
- Me? I've watched the show and the live feeds every single season (including the first) and I've seen things blown up every year. I've always been either in the place of blogging the show and feeds or monitoring them for AOL.
- I recall calls of evict him against Eddie the first season when he said he wanted to "clothesline" Jamie. I recall Chicken George nudging Pugita out of his way with his foot when he carried food. That got turned into him punting the pug across the kitchen.
- Fans tend to get a bit rabid about the show.
- But it is indeed a show for us. It's entertainment. You can turn it off if it bothers you. Take deep breaths ...
- It doesn't matter who wins. It ain't no skin off my nose!
|Bugs and mildew in the shower|
|Chewing on his nails a bit less, I notice|
|Um. Um. Spencer has nice eyebrows, I guess.|
|BB has scarred his knee for life!|