|Round and 'round they go ...|
|Spencer goes BOOM|
Oh my. I decided to nap while the feeds were blocked after last night's show. I kept them on with the trivia theme music playing figuring it would wake me up when they started talking. That usually works. It didn't last night. Oops. So I had to catch up for this report. My apologies for not having a live post to cover it. In my defense, I had no clue when they'd start!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamsters on Skates:
- The endurance comp for Part One of the final HoH had them holding on to a lead from above as they skated in circles with cone obstacles strategically placed on the course.
- As per the norm, Spencer was the first one out.
- With only Andy and GinaMarie in it for the win, out came BB with the soap bubble guns.
- Despite GM's broken toe and stitches in her knee, Andy went down first.
- So, GinaMarie won the first round. Spencer and Andy will face off for the second round, but I don't know when that will be. The winner of the second round will vie with GM in the final round.
- GM was in rough shape at the end of the comp.
- That is, until a glitter gun swamped her with glitter. Then she was ecstatic.
- These three remaining Exterminators are very proud -- they've made it to the end and Julie knows the alliance name and everything!
- As they always do, they talked of the recently departed -- how dirty McCrae was, how he never cooked a meal and how he really was so sure he'd make the final two.
- Once again, we have mini-deals going on. Spencer wants to go to the final two with GinaMarie ... or so he tells her.
- Andy and Spencer also want to go together to the final two.
- GM is the lone wolf kind of in this one. It's pretty obvious that if she has her choice, she would take Spencer because she promised him long ago.
- Spencer thinks McCrae's biggest mistake was hooking up with Amanda in the game.
- Well, duh. He actually threw the game away on her. Had he not stayed in her shadow and in bed with her all the time, he would have had a strong chance of winning it all.
- Andy will be really mad if he goes out third place. At least second wins 50 grand and he could use the money.
- Heh. I'd like him to go out third.
- At this point, not just because she's my assigned blog pool pick (she is), I'd like to see a GM win. Of the three, despite her out of line comments, she's really tried the hardest to win. I've never seen a hamster get so banged up and keep at the physical challenges to win. She's also kept her word when making promises, something most don't.
|Spencer has a Judd head|
|GinaMarie loves the helmet|
|The Final Three|