|Spencer seems very relaxed|
So, what's happened since we last saw the hilarious hijinks of the hamsters in the habitrail? A lot. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Final Four:
- Boring. Yep, extremely boring when the live feeds first returned.
- Andy was in the Diary Room for an extended session and the other three were just sprawled around the living room.
- GinaMarie was making bracelets for everybody with beads and string ... probably from the dollar store.
- They started doing shout-outs, so we got more blocked feeds.
- With the shout-outs, I guess production is worried about not having signed releases.
- Looking at the Memory Wall, only Andy and GM's keys are there.
- Aha, McCrae and Spencer are on the block!
- The veto is hanging there, so someone won it.
- Trying to snag the intel from the hamsters themselves proved to be hard. They must have been warned not to talk about either the noms or PoV as it will air on the live show.
- The table is downsized. It's that time of the season!
- Whoa ... ANDY won the veto!
- So, if the nominations remain the same (which I think they will), GinaMarie will have the sole vote tomorrow night.
- It looks like it might very well be a Three Exterminator final three heading into finale.
- Little bits and pieces came out about the veto comp. It was a skating thing. GM has a plaque with Nick's face on a fly over her bed.
- Oh my.
- Perhaps it's like the movie and Nick is screaming, "Help me! Help me!" as he thinks of GinaMarie coming for him!
- McCrae thinks he's going home.
- So do I.
- Spencer and GinaMarie think they need to take each other for a chance to win with the jury.
- McCrae is really worried.
- He should be.
- But at least he's not AS bad as Judd was.
- In my crystal ball for tonight, I predict McCrae will go home at GM's hands.
- Then the rounds for final HoH begin.
|McCrae has his favorite socks on|
|Andy is without a worry|
|GM has Nick Fly over her shoulder|