|Doesn't mean they won't sleep most of the day, too.|
As predicted, still a whole lot o' nuthin' happening in the house. For the most part, unless one is in the Diary Room, they're sticking together like glue. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Put Us Out Of Our Misery SOON:
- When alone with GinaMarie, Spencer talks about how evenly matched they are and works his agenda for her to take him if she wins the final round.
- When alone with Andy, Spencer talks about how well GM will do with the jury and how Andy should take him to the final two.
- Andy has promised both of them.
- GM has promised Spencer and nodded her head a lot and was agreeable when Andy told her that they (Andy and GM) couldn't beat Spencer.
- Other than that, it's napping, playing cards, trash-talking, small talk, YAWN.
Remember folks, today at 3pm ET, it's the cut-off time to sign up for the blog pool for Survivor: Blood vs. Water!
|Spencer works his mojo.|
|A thrill a minute!|