|Elissa tells Amanda she wants her to stay|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of What the Hell is She Thinking?:
- Judd has pretty much let it known that he's closer to Spencer than he is to Amanda.
- Even so, McCrae told him he'd be willing to work with him (Judd) if he voted Amanda out.
- When Elissa told Amanda that she was very dramatic today (as opposed to other days?), Amanda told her she was depressed because of the veto ceremony.
- Oh, yeah. Her beloved just said, "I'm sorry." -- as he saved himself from the block and left her up there.
- Amanda also claimed she hasn't been taking her meds.
- Elissa and McCrae had a long, long talk. It was their first game talk of the season.
- McCrae thinks he's tainted by his association with Amanda.
- More than tainted, I say!
- Neither think Spencer can win at the end as he hasn't won anything all season (well, a veto).
- Uh-oh. They're bonding.
- McCrae told her that after Amanda goes, he's going to be on a clean slate and will be fair with everyone.
- He told her that they're both worried about a double eviction, so if she could vote with him and Andy, they could save Amanda. Then they'd have more votes (and, thus, power).
- Now, Elissa's too smart to fall for that. Right?
- She went and told Amanda that she wants to work with her, trusts her more than she does Spencer or GinaMarie!
- Where is this woman's mind?
- Then, thinking as McCranda does, that Andy is still with them, she told Andy.
- Andy told the rest of his Exterminators.
- Oh my.
- Even if it's a two-two tie, GM will have the tiebreaker.
- Andy says he'll try to frame Elissa for the second vote to keep Spencer.
- Of course, it is Elissa.
- She can be flaky.
- Let's see how she feels closer to eviction time.
|McCrae without his leech|
|Judd doesn't take the news well|
|Andy tells Judd and Spencer about Elissa|
|GM gets the news from Andy|