|Spencer in his new shirt|
Yes, I know I'm a bit late with this. My apologies ... real life cut into blog life for a bit tonight. But here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Battle Wounds:
- Not much happened between the time they woke up and the feeds were blocked for the veto comp.
- Oh my. McCrae won the veto.
- It's almost like he's a different person without Amanda. I have noticed he's awake more and biting his nails way less.
- Ian was the guest (maybe host?) of the veto comp. I'll be happy to see him again. This season I pretty much forgot what it's like to have a favorite player I wanted for the win!
- The Exterminators ain't too happy because they wanted McCrae out this week.
- The alternate plan was to put Judd up in his place if McCrae won it.
- Now is the time for Judd to be totally on the ball with his buds.
- Oh noes!
- Judd is throwing a temper tantrum!
- Apparently he totally QUIT the comp!
- He's fussing that he was all worn out from the drill sergeant making him exercise, it wasn't fair, his knees are all cut up yet GM's cut knee gets all the attention.
- He's throwing stuff, slamming stuff, yelling at the cameras, flipping off the cameras.
- Oh my.
- Still waters with the dude have turned into raging rapids.
- Meanwhile, GinaMarie has one leg all bandaged up and it's the OTHER foot that's messed up.
- She's a wreck.
- But at least she isn't having a full blown temper tantrum!
- McCrae's knees are bleeding under his yellow tights, too.
- Oh. I didn't mention they're wearing superhero tights and capes?
- Well, they are.
- Thankfully, Spencer had changed out of his or I just didn't see it.
- I don't need to see that. No need to go there.
- Spencer told GM that he wants her around.
- Andy told McCrae that he thinks Judd is sketchy.
- Judd thinks that he's been set up and will probably go home (jury) come Thursday.
- In listening to and watching the many conversations, it seems like they're leaning a bit more towards keeping GM than Judd.
- But I don't think they've decided yet.
- Spencer doesn't want it to be a tie -- he doesn't want to cast the tiebreaker vote.
- Judd fussed some more -- it was too hot, Ian hated him and was cheering on McCrae, his knees are scarred forever and BB better do something about them and on and on.
- And on.
- It sounds like the medic might have attended to GM's knee, but they deemed Judd's more superficial and won't take care of it.
- GM can barely walk. If she does stay, I can't see her doing well in any physical kind of comp.
- Maybe if it's a mental comp.
- Oh, wait. We're talking GinaMarie.
- Andy started to fake cry because he doesn't want anybody to go home.
- Did he forget why he's in that nut house?
- Oh geez. Spencer put on his superhero outfit.
- You don't need to see that.
- I wish I didn't see it. Now I'm going to have nightmares.
- GinaMarie was crying on and off throughout. At least she didn't throw things and blame others, though.
- McCrae told Judd he'd rather keep him than GM. I believe he also told GM he'd rather keep her than Judd.
- And on it goes.
- Oh my. GinaMarie got medical aid -- nine stitches in her knee.
- Um, yeah, Judd. GM has reason to fuss. You went and got what are called minor lacerations, no butterfly bandage even needed!
- And then she cut her finger! Sheesh! That girl is going to have to be taken out in a wheelchair. Judd might have to be taken out in a straightjacket.
- Yet GM cooked dinner for all of them.
- Heh. Andy said maybe the twist this year is that they put a bunch of bigots in the house.
- Oh, well. Right now the only thing that seems certain is that Judd will go on the block when McCrae (once again) saves himself.
- There's a lot of time between now and Thursday.
- The target could go either way.
|Superheroes and a capeless crusader|
|Helping a fallen comrade|