|GinaMarie naps heavily made-up|
Another lazy Sunday in the habitrail. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Are We Almost There?:
- Nope, I didn't post an update this morning. Much of the night was Elissa bashing with a few others thrown in for good measure. I'm growing weary of that and don't feel like adding fuel to the hate fire both within and outside of the house.
- So, I'll talk about some of the other things that happened.
- Apparently Ian told them that the about five years of annual Las Vegas partying after the season wrap has been canceled due to lack of funding.
- I think that perhaps the possibility of mayhem might have aided the lack of funding.
- There was a cake with Elissa on it in the refrigerator. Oh, just great. We needed that.
- After a brief time of the yard being open last night, they had to head inside again because of some concert in the area.
- They've been locked up inside the house itself for days now with little respite.
- Spencer actually thinks he's a good representative of North Arkansas.
- For this crowd, they were all in bed early -- around 4am their time.
- Of course, that didn't mean they need get up before 2pm their time.
- Judd is very worried about going up on the block in McCrae's place.
- GM is less worried, but in more pain.
- Judd's knee "scarred for life" injuries seem to be deep scratches and perhaps a bit of swelling.
- GM needs to keep her knee with the nine stitches wrapped up.
- The house is filthy.
- The fish in the refrigerator expired many days ago and is stinking.
- GM, even with her newest cut thumb, washed dishes.
- The weekly photo booth went down.
- GM was practically the only one excited about that.
- Right now it looks like they're still leaning a bit to keep GM over Judd.
- But nothing's written in stone.
|McCrae smokes ... will he smoke the game?|
|One of Judd's big life-threatening knee scrapes|