|Going over to the dark side|
Oh my. My apologies for my lack of posting last night! I came home from work, caught up on the happenings (all were napping), so I decided to take a nap myself as I'm totally exhausted these days. Gah. I slept ten hours! I do know I needed the sleep as I've been running on empty between my day job and BB coverage, but I really didn't want to sleep that long! So, now I've been up for a few hours, flipping through the flashback on the live feeds and catching up. And, here you go ... the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Losers and Louts:
- When I last left you, McCrae had suggested to Amanda that she work on working with Elissa for the vote. Of course, they're sure they have Andy. So if they can get Elissa, Amanda would stay (as far as they know).
- Elissa drank the Kool-Aid.
- While she announced it shortly after a Diary Room session, going back in flashback, it is McCrae's idea.
- In a way, although they have no clue about the Exterminators, it's the best move for Elissa right now. If Amanda stays (in their thinking, she will), they'll have a strong alliance of four (because they think Andy is aboard).
- Now, it's likely that Amanda will actually go.
- But even then, she'd have McCrae to work with and they think Andy.
- I give her credit for agreeing to work with someone that has caused her so many problems, but I couldn't do it. Someone who bullied and hated on me so much? I couldn't work with them! Not even for a half-million dollars.
- Of course, Elissa also doesn't like Spencer. So if she votes him out, that will work for her, too.
- Meanwhile, on the Exterminator front, Spencer and Andy have grown real tight. They plan to knock out Amanda, Elissa, GinaMarie and Judd ... not necessarily in that order.
- Andy knows if he's in a final two with Spencer, he's likely to get the win.
- A lot of napping and laundry was done all day. Yawn. That's what I came home to from work.
- GinaMarie got the HoH camera and went wild with it.
- Elissa and Amanda traded their rings on their deal.
- In their deal, Elissa will be protected if it's a double eviction.
- Hmm ... they don't realize that only McCrae and Elissa will be vying for that, do they?
- Elissa might not do that well if it's physical. She's complaining that her leg has nerve pain, thinks she might need surgery because she CANNOT HAVE PAIN in the line of business (the yoga).
- Huh. What's she going to do when she gets older and has real pain?
- She thinks it's from sleeping on the airplane seats during Have Nots.
- She claims she will outright refuse to do it if they have Have Nots again.
- Elissa thinks Andy might be shady. She thinks he's telling GM things about them.
- Amanda insists that he's loyal.
- Amanda and Co. keep confiding in Andy. But he is indeed running and telling the Exterminators -- the opposite of what he was doing in the beginning of the game. He's not saying anything about the Exterminators to Amanda and Company.
- So, I do think his loyalty to Amanda and Company is in the past.
- Judd made an attempt to play it like he's willing to work with McCrae.
- Amanda asked Andy to give her his organ shirt as collateral that he'll vote for her to stay.
- He did.
- At least she didn't ask for his cat shirt!
- Amanda profusely apologized to Elissa for all her vileness.
- Elissa forgave her.
- Here's where I would think too personal to play the game. I'd think "Off with her head!"
- Meanwhile, back at the Exterminators, Spencer is worried about solid Judd may or may not be with them.
- Andy insists Judd will vote out Amanda.
- Judd, who really was working on working with Elissa on the side, is really ticked off about her switching to the dark side.
- And on it goes.
- I guess we won't know until tomorrow night. But I'd say it's going to be a tie and GM will cast out Amanda.
- As for the second eviction? It's anyone's game.
- Now I must nap again.
|Sleep all day ... a part of the night, too.|
|Makin' herself a pretty gangsta|
|Posing with her Nick for the HoH camera|
|Are the Exterminators in trouble?|
|Spencer wants a Magic Fingers hammock|
|Touche, McCrae. Probably won't work, but ...!|