Tonight's show isn't scheduled until 8:30pm ET. However, I'm putting this up on time. It will be clips tonight, so I'm not sure how often I'll update this post. Yet the party will still be on in comments! Come join us!
Since it's going for 8:40pm here, the show is obviously late for being late! 60 Minutes is still on. I wasn't paying attention, so I don't know how late things will be.
While we're waiting, I want to mention that Britney Haynes (BB) has received bad news -- her little baby has been diagnosed with cancer. A fund has been set up to help the couple. You can find out more on Britney's Twitter page or #PrayForTilly on Twitter. Sigh.
8:51pm ET finally starting ...
- McCrae being told of the Exterminators
- Champagne brunch reminiscing time
- Moving Company start
- Oh noes! Elissa is Rachel's sister!
- Talking hook-ups in the house
- Long focus on McCranda ... ew, I'm so over them!
- Onto Judd the Stud
- The GinaMarie meltdown after Nick got voted out
- Candice keeping it real and going after Spencer
- Amanda torturing Elissa
- Crying in the Diary Room
- The Amanda/GM cat fight, then Amanda lighting into McCrae for not being a man and rescuing her
- Andy falls in the pool
- Exterminator glee