Survivor fans ready? The wonderful Lifeguard Laurie will be running the blog pool once again. Have I ever mentioned how much she rocks?
The season premiere is next Wednesday, February 26 at 8pm ET/PT. About time, I say! I recently posted a bit about the upcoming castaways and Jeff Probt's cast assessment right here at this post. Join the fun with friends at the blog party as the show airs on East Coast time.
Okay, here's how the blog pool works:
- Names are matched up randomly with the castaways.
- You get to cheer on your chosen castaway until they're kicked off the island or named the sole Survivor.
- If your chosen castaway is creepy or cries a lot, we won't hold that against you personally.
- Not much, anyway.
- There is no wagering of monies.
- The winner(s) of the blog pool retain bragging rights until the premiere of the next season while we all bow to them and lament on what could have been.