|Oh my, Jacosta. No bowtie?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mixed Nuts:
- It's really not looking good for Donny. Sigh. It seems almost everyone wants him out.
- My gosh. All the girls, except Christine and Nicole, had to waste well over an hour of live feeds time applying their make-up. I'm personally not a huge make-up fan, but this takes the cake.
- I realize they have time on their hands in the house, but I can't take watching all that!
- Devin is falling out of favor with folks. Apparently he's having his ups and downs and now a few are wondering if he's bi-polar.
- What? That guy with the easy grin? I think he might just be missing his daughter and letting it bother him.
- He let it get to him that he lent people things and cleaned up after others and no one would lend him a sheet.
- Ah, poor Devin. I guess no one gives a sheet about you.
- I crack myself up.
- Meanwhile, Amber spent forever cleaning the kitchen.
- At least some people clean this year!
- Frankie is playing Caleb like a fiddle.
- I wish Frankie didn't have a famous sister I don't know and a YouTube fan following. I'm actually respecting his game so far.
- Frankie, Caleb and Devin were talking fight stories. Caleb mentioned one in which he was with his "gay friend." (Not quite the word he uses on the internet.) Frankie even had a fight story where he flipped, kicked a guy in the face and broke his nose.
- Testosterone, yep.
- Frankie and Zach are working together ... supposedly.
- Devin is kind of sad that Donny will go home unless he wins the veto. He says there's no use in voting out Paola, though -- she's a weak player.
- Amber wants Joey out because she outed the girls alliance.
- Lots of rumbling about wanting Joey out.
- But, unless she goes up as a PoV alternate nominee, she's not on the block.
- That would be Donny and Paolo.
- Hayden wants to request peanut butter be added to the condiments allowed with slop.
- Frankie thinks that, since Amber gets along with the guys better than the girls, she's reluctant to vote for Donny to go.
- He said it doesn't matter; they have the votes without her.
- Woot, woot! I've had this all written waiting for the live feeds to return after the PoV ... and ... and ...
- DONNY is wearing the PoV necklace!
- DONNY WON THE POWER OF VETO!
|Donny with his PoV necklace!|
|Lookin' like Santa's elf|
|No copping out, Derrick!|
|I just don't know|