For those of you who missed the bulletin yesterday -- Donny saved himself with the veto and Caleb put Joey up in his place. What a shocker, eh? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bodacious Beauts and Brutes:
- More than a few people (Caleb and Brittany come immediately to mind) told PauPau she's safe this week. Caleb told her to play things cool and be on the quiet side.
- Derrick and Christine, both true fans of the show, are relieved not to be first out the door.
- Donny seems to be working his way into the bunch a bit more. Christine told Derrick that Devin almost made Donny cry. Heck, I'll take sympathy stays on Donny if that's what it takes to keep him in the house.
- Joey thinks PauPau is going home. Devin told her she has his vote to stay. They gave each other advice on how to get along with others.
- PauPau doesn't want to campaign against Joey and say bad things about her.
- PauPau is really little like her edit/intro to the show watching public. She's actually a lot more bearable.
- Caleb needs to watch that chip on his shoulder. He keeps talking about how no one better dare put him up on the block.
- Meanwhile, Derrick and Cody have bonded and talked about how Caleb has to be backdoored after Devin goes. Or, even before as Devin is more of a self-implode threat.
- They think everyone would be on board to vote Caleb out as a replacement nom, even Frankie.
- Victoria got sent to the storage room by BB to either change her batteries or take another mic. She was unsure what to do and stood there saying, "I'm confused" over and over again until the feeds cut to fish for the producers to tell her what they wanted her to do.
- Devin cried more talking about his daughter. It turns out he hasn't even seen her for three months. Here I thought, as a "single father," he had custody. I guess not.
- Want a creepy obsession hint? Caleb has been wearing one of Amber's dresses around his neck like a boa most of the day.
- Devin cried some more.
- Joey apologized for being mean to Caleb.
- Joey cried.
- Caleb went on about what a nice guy he really is.
- Zach told Frankie they're playing the game among idiots.
- Actually, I'd say Zach himself would be one of the idiots.
- Derrick who, unlike Devin, doesn't cry about his daughter, told the others his baby daughter is having surgery on her ears. He said he'll only hear the result if it's bad.
- The house keeps wanting Hayden and Nicole to be a couple.
- No way says Nicole. She said Hayden is in a place she grew out of (irresponsible?) and she won't regress.
- Hayden told Nicole that he had been talking about an alliance with Caleb.
- Hayden is totally in the dark about any other alliances.
- BB gave them booze.
- No brouhahas ensued.
- They also celebrated Nicole's birthday.
- After layering their clothes on the Have Not beds to make them softer, BB told them to take the layers right back off.
- Frankie thinks that BB needs to give Devin alcohol nightly as he's funny when he drinks, not so much when he's sober.
- There's been a lot of dancing to the music in their heads ... often choreographed by Frankie.
- That's about it.
|Jocasta loaned PauPau her bowtie|
|Yep, a thrill a minute|