|Rack 'em up, Donny|
Yikes! It's a thrill a minute in that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys! Er ... well, it was as boring as all get-out today. Here's what's up:
- Devin sneaks into the kitchen after the others go to sleep and he cleans.
- He also mutters about sloppy kids as he cleans.
- Caleb is creepy with his infatuation over Amber.
- Amber would be more interested in Devin if she went for anyone.
- Nicole is a bit irked (maybe pleasantly irked) that people think she and Hayden might (or already have) a showmance.
- He's SO not her type!
- Remember, she's the one with the crush on Ian Terry.
- Caleb wore Frankie's shorts. Now, there's an odd couple if you ever saw one.
- Brittany thinks Zach is sneaky.
- You don't say!
- The boys alliance - the Bomb Squad (Caleb, Zach, Frankie, Derrick, Devin and Amber) - is most likely to fall apart according to its own members.
- Christine might be in there, too. I realize I called it "boys" and it did start out that way. Devin brought the girls in.
- Donny actually hung out in the yard playing pool with the girls.
- It still looks like Joey will be the replacement nominee when Donny takes himself off the block.
- Yeppers. A thrill a minute.
|My mother will be shocked I cried|
|Hayden just before he spit on the walk|
|Oh, the coolest stalker EVAH!|
|The make-up artist at work|
|Sun and fake grass|