|Brittany in girl talk with Joey|
Gee, I wish this bunch would start feuding already. They're getting along way too well despite all the scheming and alliance pursuits in the house. Here's the latest from that Big Brother House of Namby-Pamby:
- Caleb still has his unrequited love affair with Amber ... to the point of obsession and creepiness.
- Joey thinks that she's probably going on the block.
- Well, duh.
- Brittany thinks Devin stirs things up and finds him intimidating.
- Well, yeah. He's a HUGE dude who makes most of the house hamsters look like the teensy rodents they are!
- Jocasta and PauPau had a bible study session and a lengthy discussion on how to address the profanity in so many rap songs.
- Joey announced to the house that EVERYBODY needs to talk to Caleb regarding his re-nom.
- She thinks Devin should be put on the block instead of her.
- She thinks that Caleb isn't talking to everyone and, if he did, he'd find out most want Devin out.
- Derrick gave shout-outs to hamsterwatch and jokers. I just wish one day one would shout out to Jackie's!
- Frankie keeps leading meditation sessions.
- Talk about boring ...!
- Devin picked up on what Joey was saying and went around telling everyone that Joey thinks he should go.
- Now Nicole and Victoria are worried that they'll become targets due to Joey's actions.
- And Donny is ...? Who knows?
- Oh, wait. He's with Jocasta telling her she should mingle more. Oh my, take your own advice, Donny!
- He also told her that he thinks Joey is hoping Devin will explode over her actions and get himself voted out.
- Then Joey went and apologized to Devin.
- Rats. I wanted a real brouhaha! Despite his size, I'm sure Devin wouldn't actually hurt anyone and that would have been entertaining to watch!
- Frankie thinks Joey is both a hot mess and a liability. He said she needs to go home.
- Devin told Caleb to act like he's going to nominate him (Devin) and let Joey think she's safe, then WHAM. Joey on the block!
- And PauPau has to be feeling very good about all the Joey kerfuffle. She's pretty much no longer a target at all.
- Amber hopes she doesn't look like an idiot in the DR sessions. (I don't think she does.) She also hates her voice. But, dang ... she is a pretty girl! (I said that, not her.)
- Brittany and Devin had an argument, not sure what it was all about except it had to do with the Joey thing.
- Brittany went off to cry.
- Zach stayed up later than usual.
- As usual, Donny was nowhere to be found most of the night.
- Derrick thinks it's way cool that he found the heart that McCrae scratched into the bathroom door.
- Joey is upset about being a Have Not. She really wants to eat real food. She also is hoping to make the jury.
- Sure, like those things are going to happen. Well, she'll be able to eat real food soon. But she won't make it as far as the jury house.
- And, what of America's Team? BWAHAHAHAHA!
|Devin is always paranoid|
|Nicole and Cody, not a Nicody though|
|Frankie relaxes again|
|Is that a badge Derrick's wearing?|
|I'm sure everybody hates me already|