|Caleb's in charge, he has minions|
Welcome to the first live feeds report for BB16! Now, keep in mind that a lot has gone on that we didn't see. They've already been in the house for a week. So, for right now, it's a game of "catch up" to hear references of what's been going down. Here ya go:
|Frankie says Relax ...|
- Oh great. The feeds went live with Joey streaking topless. Is this a forewarning about the season?
- Then Hayden streaked with her, using a hat to hide his junk.
- Judging from missing keys on the Memory Wall, it looks like PauPau and Donny are on the block.
- Yay and GRRR.
- Yay, because PauPau annoys me. GRR because I really like Donny.
- It sounds like the girls' alliance is kaput.
- The PoV is "tomorrow." That would actually be "today" -- Friday.
- Zach and Victoria are playing.
- Not sure who else other than the two HoH.
- They already have Have Nots who stay in the Ice Room.
- Hayden, Joey, Brittany, Victoria and Cody are definitely Have Nots.
- Frankie needs to realize it isn't Big Brother the Musical. He can't keep singing!
- It's hard to tell who's working with whom right now. It looks like Zach is a bit in with Derrick and Cody while Devin and Caleb have clicked. And then it looks like Cody and Zach are in a bit with Caleb.
- I'm so confused!
- Frankie told Zach he'd prefer if PauPau went home.
- So would I.
- If she doesn't go, he thinks she'll self-destruct.
- Well, that could be interesting, too!
- The Battle of the Block has already gone down -- CALEB IS THE SOLE HOH.
- Why is that not a surprise?
- Apparently Frankie did form a bond with Caleb, though.
- Now, that IS a surprise.
- From the talk, it sounds like the plan is to evict Donny.
- Caleb told PauPau that the noms were chosen by both as per who fell in the HoH comp. They hadn't discussed it, just did it.
- It's three girls and Donny nominated. Hmm ... I know one is PauPau. Not sure on the other two. Frankie's nominees won the battle, so Caleb's remain on the block. I'm not sure why Caleb remains HoH and not Frankie, though.
- Victoria can't sleep with men in the room and Nicole is afraid of the dark.
- No one in the house smokes this year. That's the first year ever. Welp, no talk of bartering cigarettes for safety!
- Zach indeed seems to be into a lot of alliances.
- Supposedly Zach and Cody don't care for Caleb yet they act like they do!
- Hmm ...
|Late night gathering|
|It's a cold world|
|She has her earmuffs!|
|The minions listen to Caleb|