|Smiling through the tears|
You're never going to believe what I did ... and I blame Big Brother for it. You know I've mentioned before that I hate them running the Jeff interviews or house highlights during comps instead of the trivia with the theme music. Y'see, with the latter, I could nap and, when the feeds came back live with voices talking, that would wake me up. If it's all talk, I can't nap. I work full-time in addition to trying to cover the show and feeds each season. I run on empty for the three months or so of the show. I'm not whining here, just explaining.
So, when they went into the BotB comp earlier, I decided to take a nap. Since it was voices not music on the feeds, I shut it down and set my alarm clock for 45 minutes. I woke up nearly SEVEN hours later! Gah! But now I've flashbacked on the feeds, caught up on what I missed and here I am ... here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Ants Marching:
- Victoria thinks the house is "too high school."
- Well, duh. It always is! The others think she acts like she thinks she's better than them.
- High school all the way.
- Amber and Jocasta won the BotB, so Frankie is dethroned. Cody remains HoH and on the block we have Brittany and Victoria.
- Christine told the guys that Amber was trying to rally up the girls to go against the guys.
- I realize that Christine says she's a superfan and, while I don't care much for recruits to the show and would prefer seeing fans on the show, I'm beginning to get increasingly irked by her.
- My irkitude (yeah, I made up a word, but better than PaoPao's!) started when I heard Christine call the live feeds watchers "creeps."
- Zach told Brittany he would vote to keep her. Yeah, he said the same to Devin. But he MEANS it with her! Or, so he tells her.
- Brittany is the main target of the two on the block.
- But I think we're in a situation this week, unlike last week, that the tides can change either way.
- While they have their eye on Brittany to go, Victoria might just implode and make them want her out more.
- Caleb told Amber there's some negative buzz about her going around. He said she only went on the block because she said she didn't mind going up as a pawn if needed.
- Amber told him it's obvious that the guys are all working together.
- Well, duh.
- Caleb, for once using his noggin, told Amber he thinks Frankie goes around stirring up stuff in the house.
- BINGO! Add in Christine and you have an Andy!
- Brittany is shocked that Cody put her up because she trusted him.
- Hey, it's BB. Trust no one.
- Victoria, in a huge crying jag after being called to the Diary Room, told Zach, "You'll never guess why they called me into ..."
- Cut to fish cam.
- I tried flashing back to see what she might have done, but I don't know. She acted like it was very traumatic.
- Caleb and Amber talked forever. In the talk, Caleb told her practically everything he knows about what's going on with whom.
- Oh my, silly boy. She can use all that to better her own game.
- Brittany thinks she's in the game to win (and create a better life for her family) while she pointed out to Victoria that most think she's (Victoria) is just there.
- Victoria bristled and said just because she doesn't go around telling everyone her life's story, doesn't mean she doesn't want or need to win.
- Caleb went and reported to Frankie, amongst other things, that Amber thinks he (Frankie) is working both sides.
- @@ Just when I thought the boy might have a brain.
- Nicole and Zach talked about Amber being a snake. That's true. But so is Nicole's buddy Christine!
- Victoria thinks that everyone is attacking her on a personal level.
- Hey, that happens in the house!
- Zach pigged out on cookies again.
- Donny thinks his sister might be watching the live feeds 'cuz she has the internets.
- Victoria said that Zach is pushing Brittany to throw her (Vic) under the bus.
- Amber insisted to the boys that she hasn't been repeating talks she has with the guys to the girls.
- Follow that?
- She's basically being honest about that.
- It's more Frankie and Christine playing both sides. Amber, while she tries to be in with the girls and talks to them, hasn't betrayed any confidences with the guys.
- Not that I've seen, anyway.
- Of course, that doesn't mean that she always agrees with them. She might be filing away the little tidbits of info to better her own game.
- There's getting to be unrest through much of the house.
- Good. I like it that way.
|Off the block|
|Dreaming of Amber, stardom and fame|
|Not all the way in with the in crowd|
|Undercover lovers? No.|
|"People don't have my back."|
|Sock puppet body language says it all|