|Will power go to his head? Rhetorical ?|
It's a whirlwind! Two HoHs, nominations and the Battle of the Block in less than twelve hours! Here's what's happened since the live show in the Big Brother House of Better Than Last Year But Odd In Their Own Ways:
- Amber told Frankie she didn't want to put up two girls and she won't put Donny up.
- Devin told Donny he won't put him on the block.
- Good ... now if Donny can sail through into September ...!
- Jocasta thought because she did so poorly in the HoH comp, she's going to be a target.
- Jocasta cried.
- Donny tried to console her, telling her to just lay low and let the other people off each other.
- Derrick also came along and told her that he did horrible in the comp himself.
- Amber told Caleb that she needs to put up weak players, but they're her friends. Caleb told her she could put him and Derrick up and they'd win the BotB. If she puts up strong players, she loses the HoH-ship.
- It's a quandary!
- The hamsters talked about how surprising it was that Joey seemed shocked with her unanimous eviction.
- So was I. If ever there was writing on the wall ...
- Cody found out in the Diary Room that it will be a few days of no Have Nots.
- Some people sighed a sigh of relief with that announcement.
- Brittany thinks that Devin will put her up and she will be the target this week.
- Heck, they might as well fast forward to Thursday because she's absolutely right. Well, at least about being Devin's target.
- Derrick and Zach are a bit burnt by the Bomb Squad. Derrick thinks Devin is thinking about nominating him. Then Zach pointed out it was Caleb who volunteered him.
- Derrick said that if he's nominated, he's tempted to throw the BotB and they could backdoor Devin.
- Brittany is sure not only will she be nominated, but Devin will go around telling people it needs to be unanimous like with the Joey vote.
- Brittany cried some more.
- Aww, even Zach is trying to make Brittany feel better.
- Zach would prefer that Victoria goes on the block. He really despises her. I think it's to the point that every little thing she does annoys him.
- I think we all have had people like that in our lives. You know the kind -- they could walk into a room and say hi and we cringe inside.
- Not that I mean Victoria, per se. She actually doesn't bother me.
- PaoPao says that if she goes on the block again, she wants to go with a strong person.
- Hmm ... if she goes on the block, it's very likely she will be the weak person teamed with the target, don'tcha think?
- Hayden put on the louse costume from the previous comp and moonwalked (like Michael Jackson) in the living room. He can actually do it well!
- They had the big HoH room reveal.
- And fun was had by all.
- You know, all those fake laughs and quasi-interest.
- They're always more interested in the foodstuffs in the baskets!
- Amber cried while reading her letter from her mother. No surprise there.
- Amber is taking the little side HoH room while Devin and Caleb (are you shocked) will take the larger main HoH room.
- Yes, it's the HoH Trio!
- Uh-oh. "Nominations Today" is already up on the screen!
- Amber refuses to let go of her HoH. She doesn't want the winning team.
- The consensus is that Brittany is indeed the target.
- Devin told Nicole she'll probably go on the block, but he loves her. He told her when she's sees the pairing, she'll know she's safe.
- Meanwhile PaoPao is the weak person in the lot.
- Amber put Hayden and Nicole up, Devin put Brittany and PaoPao.
- Can we guess the plan?
- Sure, we can.
- Before we knew it, feeds were blocked for the Battle of the Block!
- Sheesh, can't I even take a nap here?
- As expected, Hayden and Nicole won, Amber is dethroned (but keeping the room) and it's PaoPao and Brittany on the block.
- Brittany is the target.
|The HoH trio|
|Hayden moonwalks in a louse suit|
|The small adjacent HoH room|
|Now he has the glasses|