I forgot to wish y'all a happy 4th of July this morning with all I had to report. Happy 4th of July weekend! The talented Zoetawny made this for me a few years back. Cool, huh?
Since the hamsters were up all night doing comps, they slept a good part of the day. But, here's what's happened in that Big Brother House Men Who Cry and Women Who Don't Love Them:
- Caleb cried and made Frankie have a house meeting to tell everyone that he's crying because of his time in the service and the fact that it's the 4th of July. He will seclude himself and ask they respect his feelings.
- Mind you, I'm not rolling my eyes at the "he served our country" bit. Not at all. I do respect that.
- My father served in WW II. My grandfather served in both WW I and WW II. Friends of mine served in Vietnam and wars since. Not a one that I know, no matter the horrific things they might have experienced, sat (or sit) around and cry over the 4th of July.
- If I were Donny, I think I'd have to say, "That doggone boy jus' like to cry fer attention."
- Every time he cries, he reminds me more of Brandon Hantz.
- That's SO not a good thing. Make him stop crying over nominations, crying over Amber, crying over the 4th of July, crying over this, crying over that. Stop it, Caleb!
- In other news, Brittany is very upset that Devin made gun motions at her.
- Derrick and Cody all but told her that her fears that Devin was going to go for the unanimous vote bit again, this time against her, are correct.
- Just about everyone (except Caleb) still wish Devin could be out this week.
- Both Cody and Hayden are kicking themselves for coming so close to winning HoH, then screwing up.
- Caleb claims he made it through a few of the rounds to get on The Voice.
- Um. Okay. Did he cry for them, too?
- Speaking of singing, I finally saw Frankie's sister, Ariana Grande, tonight on TV. I'm not really impressed, but like the idea that she had clothes on.
- Cody and Hayden studied for some memory comp they expect.
- I think Amber's crushing (not in a romantic way) on Donny. She really seems to enjoy spending time talking with him.
- Maybe it's such a relief to be near a "safe" guy what with being the object of Caleb's obsession.
- PaoPao is upset because people think she's a weak player.
- But, that's because she is!
- Devin told Zach that he told PaoPao if he wins PoV, he'll take her off the block and put Victoria in her place. He said he'll stick to that.
- Of course, that makes Zach a happy camper. He thinks Victoria is the rudest person on Earth.
- Really not much happening today ...
|Counting days, memorizing stuff|
|Caleb wishes he was Frankie|
|Quality time with Donny|
|Not just a big goofy dude|