|On America's Team alliance|
Here's the happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Loose Cannons:
- Heh. Brittany said Caleb has "little man syndrome." She's right, even though he's muscle-bound.
- PaoPao was getting the hints that her deal with Devin was probably moot. She is so not a happy camper.
- Christine and Brittany talked about how annoying it is when people say they want to go home. Zach was saying it yesterday, PaoPao today.
- I totally understand. People try so hard to get on these reality competition shows and quitters are annoying to the viewers, more annoying to those involved.
- The veto meeting went down, blocked to the feeds.
- But we always find out anyway.
- Devin kept his promises to Brittany and Victoria, but not to PaoPao.
- He took Brittany off the block and put ZACH in her place.
- So, now nominated for eviction is Zach and PaoPao.
- Finally ... a brouhaha! Yay!
- I know; I have an evil streak.
- PaoPao is all bent out of shape claiming she didn't throw the comp.
- And, apparently Zach threw the whole Bomb Squad under the bus to Hayden!
- Zach told Frankie he still trusts him.
- Frankie is freaking because he thinks that Zach brought it all down way too early.
- I don't see him telling Zach that he trusts him anymore.
- Zach told Derrick that he's trying to get the whole house behind him so they can get rid of Devin and Caleb.
- Derrick is running around doing damage control.
- Christine is upset because Nicole now knows she kept a secret from her.
- Amber is upset because she thinks all the girls will now be against her.
- Caleb admitted to Nicole he was part of the alliance.
- She said she knew it.
- Devin was congratulated for keeping his cool.
- Rats. I wanted him to turn green, burst through his clothes and say, "HULK, KILL!!"
- The bizarre thing of this all is that it sounds like the vote could very well be to keep Zach.
- Very interesting ...
- I rate this brouhaha a mere 5/10.
|Jocasta is casta-ing (coasting) along|
|Donny isn't into drama. Good.|
|The Zach attack is on|