|Frankie has oodles of cuddle buddies|
Okay, a bit o' action last night in that Big Brother House of Huffy Hamsters:
- First, blocked to the feeds but shown on BBAD (what's up with that? We PAY for the feeds!), the hamsters watched fireworks on their living room screen.
- They couldn't go outside because there was music and fireworks able to be seen in the yard.
- On BBAD they never showed the screen, just the hamsters watching.
- Later on in the evening, the hamsters made their own fireworks.
- Thankfully, no gun powder involved.
- First, Jocasta tried to calm Zach down a bit over his hatred of Victoria. She told him that perhaps in her culture, they don't use the words "please" and "thank you."
- There is a sleeping arrangement kerfuffle going on with the girls.
- PaoPao doesn't want to sleep with Victoria because she wears perfume and PaoPao is allergic.
- Victoria won't sleep in a room with men.
- PaoPao also doesn't want to be in a bed with three even though she's a logical choice because she's so tiny.
- Zach offered to sleep in the Have Not room, but not if they think he's doing it for Victoria. @@
- In this particular kerfuffle, I admired Jocasta's reasoning skills. You can tell she's not only a mother, but someone who actually listens well to people and tries to diffuse situations. Kudos to her!
- But that wasn't the big kerfuffle of the night.
- Alas, I don't think I can bring it to the level of calling it a brouhaha.
- Rats. I love a good brouhaha.
- What happened was that Amber and many others in the house talked and many would prefer Brittany stay in the game rather than PaoPao.
- Yes. they're viewing PaoPao as a weak player and Brittany more deserving of the spot right now.
- That goes against Devin's wishes. He's adamant that the target is Brittany and he wants it to be an unanimous vote.
- Oh my. Trouble in Hamster Heaven.
- Well, Devin heard rumors and talked to Christine (of the Bomb Squad).
- Caleb and Derrick thought Devin intimidated Christine and Caleb told him so.
- Devin, reminiscent of Norman in Psycho, pretty much pleaded that he wouldn't hurt a fly.
- Caleb told him he didn't treat the women with respect and that they're afraid of him.
- Caleb also pointed out that Devin said the nomination (and targeting) of Brittany was personal, now he's saying strategy.
- That was THAT.
- The bromance is OVER.
- Caleb and Devin are no longer BFFs!
- The Bomb Squad itself seems rocky, as well.
- Caleb told Christine not to talk to Devin unless there was another guy around. He said Hayden counts as a guy.
- Well, that's good.
- I think Hayden thinks he's a guy, too.
- The rumblings amongst the girls not only targets Devin, but they're leery of Caleb, too.
- Too much testosterone in those two, I say!
- Derrick and Cody are laying as low as they can. Derrick got more involved than Cody. Cody admittedly hates drama.
- Cody, Derrick and Zach thinking they're sitting pretty right now with Caleb and Devin on the outs with most of the house. They are determined to keep Brittany.
- Caleb, at this point, wants to keep Brittany ... mostly because Amber wants to keep her.
- Cue dramatic music.
|What did I do?!?!|
|Calm it down, Devin|
|The bromance is OVER! Huff.|
|Her bowtie is really a camera|