|Frankie, Jocasta is so MEAN to me!|
Today's live feeds were dominated by the incredibly cruel and possibly physically dangerous "punishment" that Brittany "won" in the veto contest. She had to kick 2400 soccer goals within 24 hours. Here's how the day went down in that Big Brother House of Kicks:
- Donny kept his promise to stay by Brittany as she worked on her goal(s).
- At one point, Brittany switched to kicking backwards with her heel as her big toe developed a huge blood blister and she thought her toenail might fall off.
- Brittany told Donny she just had surgery two years ago on both of her feet and has arthritis in them.
- Yet, she was determined to see this punishment through. At the very least, she plans to keep the ball. She's hoping BB might offer some sort of reward for finishing.
- She knows that she's the likely target to go home this week.
- Brittany told Donny that she thinks they'll replace Victoria on the block with one of their friends so that she would definitely be the one evicted.
- She doesn't know that they are leaning strongly in favor of Donny being said pawn.
- Donny told Brittany he'd do ten jumping jacks for every 20 goals she makes in a row.
- He's just a really good guy.
- During a Brittany rest break, Donny worked on Cody to put Caleb up as the replacement.
- I honestly think Cody would love to do just that, but his fear of how Derrick, Frankie and Zach would react will keep him from making the move.
- He's also very legitimately worried that if he put Caleb up and Caleb didn't get sent packing, Caleb would come after him full force.
- Donny assured him that if Caleb goes up, he goes home.
- Cody discussed it with Christine. She said she wouldn't mind Caleb going up, but if Brittany stayed she thinks she will be her (Brit's) target.
- They all cheered Brittany on as she got closer to her goal. BB game aside, they're all amazed how grueling the punishment is and Brittany's determination to finish despite pain.
- Brittany made the final goal needed at about 5:10 their time, well within the 24 hour limit.
- Victoria whined, fussed and moaned about how no one wants her in the house.
- Well, then ... don't use the veto tomorrow and let them send you home, Victoria.
- It's not like you add any entertainment value for me, anyway.
|Ain't that a kick in the butt|
|Goooooaaaalll! Brittany did her 2400|
|And she jumps in the pool!|
|Donny stayed at Brittany's side throughout|