|Zankie as Zach is ready to self-implode|
Well, well, well ... for all of his big pre-season talk about being a con man, taking over the game and winning it all, guess who's now saying, "I don't care! Send me home! I don't care anymore!" Yep, that would be the Zachster. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bombed Squads:
- Since the house meeting last night when Zach brought up that "everyone" wants Devin out, he's been even more of a loose cannon.
- Zach thinks he might be able to get Devin so mad that he (Devin) punches him (Zach) and then Devin would be booted from the house.
- My thoughts on that is that Zach would also go home ... on a medical. I wouldn't want Devin punching me in anger! That could do damage.
- Frankie and Zach talked about backdooring Devin.
- Later Derrick and Frankie talked about it but say it's too soon.
- Amber and Zach talked about how bad Devin is and how he needs to go.
- But no one other than Zach has opened his (or her) mouth to Devin about these things except Zach!
- Foolish little con boy.
- Frankie told Zach to wait until after the PoV meeting before lighting into Devin.
- Obviously, since Devin doesn't play the game personal, only strategy, Zach shouldn't have any fear of going on the block, right?
- After all, he's a member of Devin's own alliance. He's surely safe.
- Frankie and Amber also talked about getting Devin out.
- But not to Devin!
- As Zach and Amber talked outside, Devin told Donny he can read lips and knew exactly what Zach was saying.
- Devin told Frankie he made a deal with Victoria (he did, after the deal with Brittany, pretty much same terms) and that an alliance member might go on the block.
- Frankie told Devin what he wanted to hear -- there are some alliance members who can't be trusted -- Derrick plays the field and both Zach and Cody are time bombs.
- Sheesh, Frankie!
- Devin told Christine that he doesn't know what he's going to do with the PoV yet, but he's planning on shaking things up.
- Zach hasn't slept and has hardly eaten in two days.
- Devin told Caleb and Amber separately that he never called Brittany a cow, nor made gun gestures at her.
- Keep telling people that, Devin!
- Maybe it can come true if you deny it enough.
- Devin also told Caleb it's down to a five person alliance -- Derrick, Cody and Zach are out.
- He then told Caleb he probably won't use the veto.
- Caleb, wake up! Devin is WHACK!
- Caleb tells the others he'd rather the alliance stick together until jury.
- Frankie told Derrick not to trust Caleb because he tells all to Devin.
- Um, Frankie ... how about you? You do the same, it seems!
- Devin told Zach that it wouldn't make sense for him to take Christine off the block and put him up.
- Or, does it (in Devin's mind)?
- Caleb later told Zach that the rest of the alliance trusts him even if Devin doesn't.
- I'm getting SO confused!
- Then, Frankie who never runs to Devin MUCH, told Devin that Zach is digging his own grave.
- Devin told Frankie that he has a big crush on Brittany since their long talk last night.
- Rum, Brittany! Run as far as you can!
- The photo booth opened for them and quasi-fun was had by all.
- Derrick and Cody both tried to calm Zach down and advised him he needed food and sleep.
- So far, no veto meeting although we kept have random Andy/Jeff interview photo bombs in the feeds last night and a period of the interviews today.
- I really prefer the trivia with the theme music when blocking for comps. Bring it back, BB!
|Zach and the weight of the world|
|Amber agrees that Devin is a liability|
|Devin speaking his Devinisms|
|Derrick and Frankie shake on it|
|Nicole doesn't want to exercise|