I'm ready for the eviction! I'm ready for action! While I do like these hamsters for the most part, one of them has to go. I'd also like to see a change in power. Today was so boring that I thought I'd do something different -- dedicate a song to each of the HOH, current and dethroned.
For dear Caleb, it's Obsession (thinking of his Amber creepy obsession) --
For Frankie, it has to be Frankie Goes to Hollywood with Relax (what else?) --
Okay, now one with your irregularly scheduled live feeds report:
- Both Hayden and Zach think Devin is emotionally unstable with his highs and lows. Zach thinks he might be bi-polar.
- Of course, Zach is no doctor. He doesn't even play one on TV.
- All I know is that's one big dude to be having mood swings!
- Victoria doesn't think she speaks English all that well. She learned English after moving to Miami as a child.
- I think she speaks it just fine.
- Lots and lots of small non-game talk today.
- Joey thinks she's probably going, but is holding onto hope.
- I think hope is going to let her down.
- Caleb thinks everyone will choose him when they get Houseguest's Choice in PoV picks.
- I'd say only his cronies.
- And, that would be a good time to turn on him if he loses, too. He did horrible in this past PoV comp.
- They went on an indoor lockdown as BB has to set up for tomorrow night's HoH comp.
- Caleb claims he was asked to try out for Survivor and plans to be on that next.
- Yep, he could be reminding me a bit of Brandon Hantz with a stronger physical persona!
- Devin might be in trouble if he doesn't win HoH tomorrow. While he's Caleb's bromance, most of the Bomb Squad are ready to off him.
- Not literally, of course.
- Although, Caleb's latest on his obsession with Amber is that maybe Amber was saying those bad things about DEVIN.
- Hayden offered himself up for cuddling.
- No one took him up on the offer.
- "Okay, I'll cuddle pillows."
- Zach spoke to one of the cameras for a while, telling us how much he hates Victoria and how rude she is.
- PauPau would rather not be nominated again this week.
- It seems she has no hopes that she'll ever win HoH herself.
- That's about it for now.
|Derrick is off the radar ... for now|
|Nicole is fitting in better than expected|
|Cody is picking up a tan|