|Indoor lockdown doldrums|
Yawnsers! Here's what's happened today inside that Big Brother House of Ditzy Devin:
- Devin feels betrayed.
- Poor guy.
- He told Frankie that he found out it was Christine, not Amber, who claimed he came across as threatening.
- There goes that crush!
- He also thinks Caleb's a fool who doesn't know how to play the game.
- Well, Caleb is a bit off. But right now he looks like a BB seasoned pro compared to Devin's moves!
- Devin also told Frankie he plans on picking off the Bomb Squad members one by one, the last one being Frankie.
- If I were Frankie and knew Devin considered me a friend, I'd say, "Why even pick me off at all?!?!"
- Zach and PaoPao got over their brouhaha from yesterday.
- However, he still goes for the digs -- he told her to make sure not to forget to pack everything since she's going back to NY tomorrow.
- I think he's probably right.
- Jocasta is worried. She doesn't want to be the only vote to keep PaoPao.
- She told PaoPao she doesn't know what to do and can't trust anyone.
- Zach told Cody that Caleb said there's only one person he cares about in the house. You'd guess "himself." Nope, it's the love of his life, Amber.
- Donny told Frankie that Devin told him all about the Bomb Squad last night.
- Gee, why doesn't he just hold another house meeting?
- Donny told Frankie he wants to vote for Pao to stay because she's his best friend in the house.
- See, PaoPao does do something right!
- Derrick told Brittany that he was hurt that she didn't trust him enough to tell him about her conversation about the PoV with Devin.
- Brittany tells him she trusts him.
- I don't think she's being completely honest.
- But this is Big Brother.
- Brittany thinks Devin is desperate.
- Or, is he just whacked and didn't have proper psychological testing pre-show?
- Dang. Devin then told Nicole all about the Bomb Squad.
- She just looked dazed and trapped in his telling of the sage and justifying his actions.
- Nicole told Donny that she thinks Frankie is playing both sides.
- He is.
- And he's going to find himself stuck in the middle, clowns to the left, jokers to the right.
- BB gave them each "activity trackers" -- seems to be a FitBit kind of thing.
- Yep, they're spending the big bucks this year!
- Donny and Derrick talked about their Team America partner. Donny thinks Frankie will stick with them even though he's playing the house. Derrick thinks if Frankie was that manipulative, America wouldn't have voted for him.
- Brittany doesn't believe the Bomb Squad is splintering apart.
- Derrick told Victoria that Brittany is working with Devin.
- It's all turning into a soap opera now ... As the Hamster Turns
|Jocasta needs the win to buy new jeans|
|Before the lockdown|
|Nicole in a trance listening to Devin|
|Cody and Zach say hi to us|
|Guarding the bathroom door for Nicole|