|Brittany reminds me of someone. Who?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- Zach told PauPau that if he got HoH, there are some people he'd never put up -- her, Frankie and Cody.
- PauPau said she wouldn't put up Amber and Donny in addition to Zach's lists.
- Like she could ever win an HoH!
- Derrick and Frankie talked about how expensive the fish are this year and how BB is getting top of the line food for them, too.
- Perhaps since so many fish died in previous years, they stopped buying them from the dollar store.
- (Yes, great fish this season, all kidding aside.)
- While Nicole thinks by cuddling with Cody, she's just cuddling a really cute guy, Victoria told it that it would put a target on her.
- Christine told Nicole that they can use PauPau as a weak player until they don't need her anymore.
- Caleb thinks Amber owes him an apology for "mean things" she said about him.
- Of course, that was when she said she wasn't interested and told others Caleb is all about himself.
- Caleb says that on a date, especially a first date, he would treat a girl (Amber?) like a princess. He would want the date to be in Atlanta with a horse-drawn carriage.
- Devin continues to rub some of the girls the wrong way. With his size, he can be very intimidating even if that's not his intent. He just wants to help his bromance boy Caleb.
- Frankie told Amber she needs to talk to Caleb herself instead of letting Devin tell him everything.
- Amber cried.
- Devin called a house meeting.
- Amber didn't want to go to it.
- Amber told Caleb she didn't know what Devin was telling him, but she was good. She gave him a quick hug.
- He'll probably have sweet dreams of that hug for months now.
- Amber told Caleb that she thinks Devin called the house meeting just to get people to feel sorry for him.
- At the meeting, Devin admitted to being behind Donny's nomination.
- He said he plans to be honest as he can from this point forward.
- Devin cried.
- Huh, Amber might be right about why Devin called the meeting!
- Let's all sob for poor misunderstood Devin!
- Frankie told Victoria that Devin managed to turn the whole house against him.
- PauPau thinks that Devin blew up not only his own game, but Caleb's game as well.
- Zach tried to console Devin in the storage room (gameplay, I'm sure) and Devin cried again about his daughter.
- So, now they've all skipped over who's going home tomorrow (Joey) and are thinking of who to get rid of next week (Devin).
|A pow-wow without PauPau|
|Jocasta sans bowtie|
|I'd treat her like a princess|