|Frankie eats a special sandwich|
Hey ... wanna see my HoH Room? Nope, you can't! I want to be Queen of the Nest and no one can come in!
That would be me, but not a BB hamster. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Devin is in BIG Trouble:
- Obviously, they all want Devin out. The problem is ... how are they going to do it?
- If they have a choice with the Have Nots, Devin will be one as they think the lack of food will hurt his game. The guy eats a lot and has already blamed different foods/eating habits for affecting his game.
- Amber told Jocasta that she doesn't and won't trust Devin anymore.
- Well, duh.
- We know he can turn on a dime.
- Devin, for his part, has been going around apologizing to people and knows that his time in the house isn't going to earn him the half-million.
- He reacts to things better in danger than he does in power.
- Derrick told Cody he wants to go to the end with him.
- Although Derrick had told Caleb he wouldn't put him up, Caleb said he should put him or another alliance member up to throw the comp, better to backdoor Devin.
- Hmm ... sounds like a Devin plan.
- Can you say PaoPao?
- When talking about crying in the game, Donny said, "I jerked a tear the second day. I jerked another tear a few days later. Now I could shoot a dog and not care."
- There was no crying as the letters were read in the HoH room.
- Derrick got his sushi.
- At midnight, the Have Nots were finally allowed to eat.
- Although Devin is the target, most of the girls have issues with Amber.
- That could spell trouble for her.
- Derrick and Nicole haven't talked game much over the past few weeks.
- They certainly talked tonight.
- They even made a final two deal.
- Uh-oh. Derrick better be careful with his final two deals!
- Derrick thinks that one of his nominees must be Jacosta, perhaps the other Caleb.
- Nicole doesn't seem to want to put anyone on the block!
- I think she's more willing for Derrick to get the blood on his hands.
- Nicole admitted to Frankie that she's got a growing crush on Hayden.
- Cody and Amber (Coder) seem to be flirting a lot.
- That worries Caleb as he thinks he might look like a fool on national television.
- Right now, the plan is to backdoor Devin -- Derrick says none of the four nominees will go home.
- He plans to put Caleb (with his blessing) and Jacosta up. Nicole plans to put Amber and "not really decided yet" up.
- Devin wouldn't be able to defend himself unless he was chosen to play PoV and wins.
- Watch. With all of this planning, that's probably what will happen!
|Want to see my HoH room?|
|Basket o' goodies!|
|Nicole reads her letter from home|
|Hayden's newly straightened hair|
|Nicole and Derrick mull the choices|