|Zankie falls apart|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Testosterone Lads:
- In addition to the yearly BB voice reminding them not to sing, this year it's been telling them not to quote movies.
- Now, THAT is Big Brother!
- There have been severe ant problems in the yard. It won't be long until they're in the kitchen again. Some things never change.
- I don't believe any fish have died yet, though.
- Brittany is really scared she'll be targeted next week.
- Not if Devin has anything to say about it! He's gone all Caleb over her!
- She knows he's been flirting with her, but she doesn't know the full extent of his infatuation.
- Zach has been campaigning to stay and thinks he is near having the votes.
- Zach claims that all Devin had to do is not use the PoV -- they could have agreed on which would go.
- Tru dat.
- While Frankie has an emory board fixation, PaoPao is a nail-biter.
- Team America -- Derrick, Donny and Frankie -- met up and pledged allegiance amongst themselves before all others.
- They think they should vote as a block and discussed the pros and cons of keeping Zach in the game versus appeasing Devin/Caleb at the present time.
- They haven't been assigned their first mission yet.
- Derrick thinks that if Zach can somehow make amends with Devin, all might go well.
- Yeah, but can that happen? I can see both sides balking at the thought!
- Derrick has picked up on Devin's "crushing" on Brittany.
- Once again, it's looking like Zach might indeed be staying.
- Who knows what will go on by this afternoon?
|Hanging out in the bathroom|
|Team America meeting|
|Amber is still Caleb's dream gal|