|Ready to go home?|
What's been happening in that Big Brother House of Harmony? Here's the latest:
- House of Harmony?
- Yep, it's rather easy sailing with the Devin plan in place; most are taking a break from any heavy duty scheming.
- After saying he won't campaign to stay, Devin's been campaigning to stay.
- But I don't think anyone is being swayed.
- Frankie talked about people not liking each other. He continues to try to plant seeds that might work against him in the long run.
- Zach is still claiming that Victoria has no reason to be in the house and has no clue what she's doing.
- Derrick and Cody talked about how worried Caleb gets every time Amber is talking to Cody.
- He's still in unrequited love.
- The Hayden/Nicole sweet little flirty showmance continues. I doubt we'll ever see any real action, though. Good.
- The Zach taking the Team America rumor about him and running with it is the most hilarious thing ever so far this season!
- Everyone is talking about it and he's playing right into it.
- It should be funny when they compile it for the show.
- That's about it.
|Amber doesn't look excited|
|While Victoria studies her mug|
|What? No bowtie?|
|Still a frog|