|On the block|
Sigh. It almost wasn't so. But then it was. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tear-Jerkers:
- Donny got up this morning feeling it wasn't going to be a good day for him.
- He was right.
- Brittany went to Cody before the meeting, telling him she didn't want him to put Donny up against her.
- After all, Donny had sat by her side for the kicking punishment when no one else did.
- Brittany also told Cody that if Caleb wins next week, he'll probably backdoor him (Cody).
- She also told him that Frankie will drift to whoever has the HoH.
- Well, duh. Is there anyone who can't see that by now?
- Donny tried to tell Cody he needs to base his decision on what's best for his own game, not what others want him to do.
- Cody told him he wants to put Caleb up, but no one thinks he would go home over Brittany.
- He thinks that everybody wants Brittany out because they think if she wins HoH, she'll target them.
- Donny seriously tried to convince Cody that his tight-knit group isn't so tight-knit.
- Donny and Cody both said they trust each other.
- Their long conversation ended with Cody telling Donny he wouldn't put him on the block.
- As Cody left, he said something about putting Caleb on the block.
- WHAM! Frankie takes that and RUNS to Derrick!
- "He's putting Caleb on the block!"
- When Derrick told Cody what Frankie said, Cody said Frankie's a weasel.
- Now ... what have I been saying?
- Oh my gosh. I don't think I've ever seen such a turmoil over the renom decision.
- Cody likes Donny. He doesn't like Caleb.
- Derrick tells him to go with his heart.
- But Cody doesn't really know what his heart wants! His heart wants Caleb out and he doesn't think the votes would be there, then he'd have Caleb's wrath.
- Derrick actually told him to go ahead and put Caleb up -- they're going to come after them anyway.
- Long story short ... after the PoV meeting blocked feeds ... Donny is on the block again.
- Everyone is telling him he will stay.
- Neither Donny nor Brittany want to campaign against each other.
- Hayden and Derrick told Donny they will vote for him to stay.
- Jocasta is in a tougher spot -- Donny and Brittany are her two closest friends in the house. I'm thinking she'll vote to keep Donny as he used the veto to save her.
- But, who knows?
- Cody cried about his decision.
- He feels horrible.
- I wonder if BB has a chicken suit he can wear.
- He probably should.
|Liked being a frog better|
|You could have chosen differently, Cody|
|Cody cries to Donny|
|Jocasta has a tough decision ahead|