|Walking, yes indeed, talking ...|
- Cody thinks America must think he's dumb for putting Donny on the block instead of Caleb.
- Well, yeah!
- Nicole is sure that Caleb won't do well in most comps because he's so muscle-bound that he can't even lift his arms over his head easily.
- I don't think Cody ever wants to win HoH again. Similar to his butt-kicking punishment, he's been kicking himself in the butt over his decision. He can't sleep well at night and is getting emotionally invested in this.
- Amber told Cody she doesn't want to be alone with Caleb at the jury house. However they go, she doesn't want her and Caleb to be the first two.
- I'm not an Amber fan. But I can't blame her for feeling that way!
- Amber and Cody talked about how frustrating Zach can be -- sleeping all day, picking on Brittany (or others) when they're down.
- Caleb talked about his first date with Amber going to a restaurant in a horse-drawn carriage, paparazzi snapping shots ...
- DELUSIONAL BOY!
- She told him if he eats a pickle (he hates pickles), she'll go on a date with him.
- Jocasta said she still would never go out with him.
- Jocasta is right.
- I'm getting tired of having to turn down the volume on my live feeds every time Frankie enters a room. He needs to speak in indoor voices, please. I'll let him speak in voices instead of voice, but INDOOR.
- Donny pointed out to Jocasta that there are four people in the house never on the block -- Derrick, Christine, Cody and Frankie.
- Caleb talked about himself and how great he is.
- Almost everyone in the house at one time or another during the evening talked about how much Caleb talks about himself.
- He's the joke of the season this year.
- Derrick and Cody talked about how Brittany will be going Thursday, quite likely 10-0.
- But, later, when talking with Caleb, they were talking how the vote might be split and they might keep Brittany.
- Zach told Victoria that Frankie is Caleb's only friend in the house and even Frankie doesn't like Caleb.
- Zach told Frankie that the Diary Room eggs him on to be "meaner" in there.
- I don't doubt that.
- I just wonder why the Diary Room must encourage several to shout!
- I think it's still pretty safe to say Brittany is going out this week. They don't want her all paranoid. They say just before the live show, they'll pass word around on the vote.
- I myself would rather see Brittany leave than Donny.
- I would love to see Donny make HoH and see where that takes things!
|Almost as popular as Caleb these days|
|Caleb and Zach shake their booty|
|Please save me, save me!|
|Zach is awake|
|Victoria is always playing with her hair|
|He's such a stud. Just ask him!|