Yes, this is a bit late. You have my apologies. Without further ado, here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Love That Will Never Be:
- Derrick's daughter had her operation. He didn't think it right to be out tanning and having fun while his wife and daughter were going through that. He stayed quiet, sleeping most of the day. He didn't really mingle until evening.
- But he didn't cry (cue Devin, cue Caleb). He explained the situation to the others and just didn't want his family to see him acting like nothing was going on at home.
- Jacosta lost her bag at the airport and all the clothes she's wearing aren't the ones she brought.
- Since Caleb had the talk with Amber, he's been retelling the story of the talk to just about anyone he can.
- He embellishes it a bit more each time.
- He just doesn't seem to understand that Amber has no interest whatsoever in him.
- He said that because she's part black, she said she only dates black guys.
- He asked Devin if he should tan more.
- Everyone is trying to hint that he should stop.
- But he's not listening.
- Devin even told Caleb that Amber first had an interest in him (Devin), but he's not there for a showmance.
- Caleb thinks Amber will probably date him after the show is over.
- He went on to say how deep, complex and many-layered she is.
- And he really wants to get to know her better.
- Devin told him that when he finds the right girl, it will be mutual.
- Well, maybe she's just this way because of the show.
- Oh. My. Gosh.
- Donny's fitting in much better although he heads off to bed early while they stay up.
- I think I've heard almost every girl in the house express their love for Donny.
- Mind you, it's not like the love Caleb has for Amber! A totally different thing!
- It's pretty definite that Joey will be going home. They're basing the decision on her loose cannon mouth about the girls alliance.
- Several have picked up that Caleb and Devin were both pretty "threatening" about it being a unanimous vote.
- That is putting a target on Caleb's back as if he didn't already have one being HoH, the unrequited creepy love obsession with Amber and he was very removed and moody most of the day yesterday.
- Frankie, although one of the first HoH, seems to have no target whatsoever on him and both the guys and the girls love him.
- Derrick and Christine think a fan of the show should win, not a recruit who never watched the show.
- I agree.
- The hamsters think HoH will be two separate comps again.
- I just don't know.
- Although they can be a bit odd and sometimes boring, this group is a breath of fresh air compared to last year's cast.
|Frankie and the girls|
|People are liking Donny more|
|Hayden and Brittany rockin'|
|Cody can be a goof!|
|Frankie and his other girls|
|Caleb and his obsession|
|Pining for Amber while others have fun|
|Derrick tries on a wig, refuses make-up|