|Caleb has his orange PoV socks on|
Yikes! Busy day and I'm playing catch up here! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Too Much Going on in Two Days:
- The additional players for PoV drawn were : Zach, Nicole and Caleb.
- Brittany drew Houseguest's Choice and asked for a volunteer. Caleb was the one. Hmm.
- Oh geez ... we didn't see this coming -- VICTORIA won Power of Veto!
- Victoria who?
- Oh. She's in the house this year?
- It looks like it was a Germany/soccer related comp.
- It was the one where they win things, then can swap with previous winners.
- Zach won a trip for two to Germany.
- Nicole has to wear a "Germa-tard."
- Victoria apologized to Brittany for winning.
- Um. Well. Victoria who?
- Brittany has to score soccer goals in the backyard for 24 hours ... or something to that effect. Cody too has to kick soccer balls. I'm not sure of the rules on either of them.
- Caleb won five grand.
- A segment of the house want Caleb or Zach to be put up as a replacement.
- They doubt that Cody would put up Zach as they're so close.
- Then the discussion turned to it being Caleb or Donny.
- They NEED to stop putting Donny on the block!
- Derrick would prefer Donny to go up as he's sure Donny would have the votes to stay over Brittany. He fears if Zach or Caleb go on the block, either one of them might be voted out instead of Brittany.
- Cody is ticked off that he's probably going to put Donny up even though he's sure Brittany will be voted out.
- Lots of talking going on.
- Brittany is sure she's going home.
- I hope so.
- Unless Caleb goes on the block, that is.
- Then he can go.
|Donny makes a sandwich|
|The fish seem to still be all alive|
|Zach in his green veto comp clothes|
|Brittany isn't a happy camper|
|I won this. What do I do with it?|
|Who woulda thunk it?|