|A goal of 2400 goals in 24 hours|
Mind you, I took that particular screen cap above hours ago. Here's the latest news from inside that Big Brother House of Teenage Angst:
- Despite my screen cap above, Brittany kicked 1000 soccer goals in six hours. She's complaining her leg and groin hurt. They probably do.
- Cody's punishment from the veto is a butt-kicking machine (screen cap below). He stands with his back to it, pulls a rope and it kicks him. He only has to do it when called by BB.
- (When I last posted, they were still on indoor lockdown and I wasn't sure of the punishments.)
- Caleb, who won $5,000, offered to take Amber on a nice cruise.
- She should have said, "Sure! But not with you!"
- He then told her that he had told himself that his next relationship would be one God put in front of him.
- And, there was Amber.
- What is WRONG with that boy?
- Oh, but he's been saying he no longer cares about her for two days now!
- Brittany isn't allowed to go back into the house until she finishes the 2400 goals.
- Well, with the exception that the soccer net broke and they had to all go on indoor lockdown while BB dudes (maybe dudettes) fixed it.
- Cody feels bad that Brittany is up on the block and is the target to go home. He didn't want that blood on his hands.
- Cody is also ticked that Zach is being nasty to Brittany. No need for that.
- Cody is right.
- But, in watching Zach for a few weeks now, I think he's the kind of guy who goes around joking and poking fun without boundary. He's not very cognizant of other people's feelings.
- Apparently, in the veto comp Nicole took the veto away from Brittany. But then someone took it from her and she ended up with the Germa-tard.
- Brittany says Nicole deserves the Germa-tard and she's thankful she won't be walking out of the house Thursday in it.
- Heh. Cody is indeed a soccer player, was on the college team and such. He said that when he mentioned it, Caleb couldn't think of what to say. Cody thinks the delay was that Caleb was trying to figure what to say to bring himself into the situation.
- Yep, it's all about Caleb.
- And, Caleb is still all about Amber!
- Derrick and Frankie talked about how Brittany is manipulative and that she's probably much better off than she says. She's mentioned being at the Playboy mansion, having a BMW and other not "poor single mother of three" things.
- They also think that the person who wins should be who played the game best, not who "needs" the money.
- I've always said that myself.
- Don't get me on that soapbox.
- Donny is most likely going to be the pawn when Victoria takes herself off the block.
- Sigh. They want him up because they don't think he has any chance of being voted out.
- But, still ...!
- Meanwhile, Amber is trying to rally girls to save Brittany.
- Now, I'm all in favor of a group of women in the BB house actually coming together to kick butt against the men.
- But this group certainly can't hold together. They've already proven that.
- And I don't want Donny gone due to a false start in an alliance which will never work.
- BB gave them alcohol, stingy as usual. But it's been a while since they last had any.
- Ohh! Six beers and two bottles of wine for the whole group!
- I don't think Derrick drinks, though. Not that it makes a difference when there are still so many people in the house.
- Cody found out that Frankie told Amber that he (Cody) had a hand in her nomination.
- Frankie needs to watch his loose lips!
- Caleb keeps bragging about his money winnings. You'd think that five grand was five million the way he talks.
- Of course, this is a guy who thinks the show ends with red carpet walks and tuxedos.
- Frankie and Derrick definitely want Donny to stay. They want Team America to go as far as it can. They haven't heard if their nomination target of Amber qualifies even though the house has all said she's a threat.
- But, in the end, they're loyal to The Detonators -- Frankie, Derrick, Cody, Zach and Christine.
- But, then again, Derrick says he would love to be in a final three as Team America.
- There are some worries about Donny slipping up as he's already referred to America in front of others and made a brief unexplained mention of ten thousand dollars.
- Frankie said the rules are that if you out the other TA members, you disqualify them all from the winnings. If you just out yourself, it's just you losing your winnings.
- That's pretty much where we are right now.
|The 'do's make them look like mannequins|
|Driving Cody bonkers!|
|Cody's butt-kicking machine|