|Caleb alone with his Slinky|
I bet Caleb named his Slinky "Amber" and sleeps with her. In turn, she will give him the unconditional love and adoration he so deserves.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whirling Dervishes:
- Victoria tried telling Zach that he needs to be a bit less mean. After all, according to her, "If you die tomorrow, you don't want to be remembered for yelling at women."
- But, to Zach, the world is a joke. While he's entertaining to watch as he's so unpredictably hyper and all over the place, he would drive me crazy in real life.
- And, his silly abrupt clap-clap during voting is annoying me. Make him stop.
- Frankie and Derrick discussed the replacement nom for when Hayden takes Victoria off the block. Their target is Amber. But they want to smooth it over with Caleb first. If he's cool with it after they tell him she's been stringing him along (!!!), she'll be the one. If he says no to Amber going up, he will go on the block and go home.
- They didn't talk about telling him that last part.
- Frankie said they can't put Donny up because of Team America.
- Derrick agrees but not with any enthusiasm. He thinks Donny plans on targeting him.
- Yep, Donny just might do that someday if he gets power. Donny is the only one really seeing what a fantastic game Derrick is playing and that, if Derrick makes it to the end, he'd win hands down against ANYONE in the house.
- They're scared they might fail the latest TA mission. Frankie's been working on Zach for a PoV meeting kerfuffle, but we'll see.
- Frankie told Christine about his backdoor Amber plan. She's totally down with it.
- Christine would actually prefer that Donny or Jocasta go, though. She thinks they're more dangerous to her own game.
- Me? I'd prefer Christine go. I can't keep watching her mess with her toes then bite her nails. EW!
- Frankie and Derrick planned a Sunday morning memorial service for both of their grandfathers.
- Nicole continues to get upset that Victoria has clutched onto Hayden and hangs all over him.
- Jocasta has miraculously cured from her severe illness ... again.
- Derrick is still working wonders. He's giving sound advice to just about everyone in the house and acting like he cares about their game. He's toned it down a bit since he got the news about his grandfather. That will be the only thing which is hurting his gameplay -- he's getting a bit too cocky and trying to rule the world.
- Or, if Donny wins HoH and nominates Derrick.
- Those are about the only two things which could stop him in the game.
- Derrick's latest undercover mission (NOT Team America)? Convince Caleb he wants Amber backdoored out of the house.
- Oh my gosh ... could he be doing it?
- Zach told Hayden that they're making Caleb hate/mad at Amber so he'll be with the backdoor plan.
- "She'll come crawling back to me once she's out of the house," says Caleb. "Or Cody."
- Heh. I'd say between the two, it would be Cody. But I don't think Cody is really interested in doing anything other than flirting with her and being a friend.
- Caleb claims at home he has "hoes hanging all over him."
- I have a bit to say to that -- He's from a really small town, I bet they're garden hoes he needs to till the earth. And, second, how does he ever think any classy or even nice woman would ever be interested in him? I bet his mother is really proud. Yeah.
- They've done it.
- He's still in love with Amber, but he hates her, too.
- He's totally bought the hook, line and sinker.
- He stayed up long after all the others went to bed mumbling to himself about "Beast Mode Cowboy."
- Of course, the PoV ceremony isn't until tomorrow.
- Things could change by then.
- And, they might have to go with Plan B -- put CALEB on the block!
- Either way, this week should be interesting.
- Heck, I might even have an entertaining brouhaha or two to watch!
|Caleb alone playing pool|
|Caleb alone walking the yard|
|Girls with girl talk|
|Hayden in a hat|
|Amber dumping cold water on Cody|
|Hallelujah! Miraculously well once again!|