Another busy day for the hamsters before they head into the three or four days of boredom. Here's what went down today (including the PoV winner) in that Big Brother House of Back to Back Comps:
- Uh-oh. The microwave isn't working. Whatever will they do now?
- I forgot to mention it yesterday, but feel the need to say this -- Christine is SO disgusting! [How disgusting is she?] She's so disgusting that she picks at her toes and toenails and THEN bites her nails! Ew! EW!
- Frankie once again is trying to get Zach to blow up at the PoV meeting on Monday (for the Team America mission).
- He already went whacko a bit at the nominations, but I'm not clear on whether that was enough or not.
- Either way, it's easy to get Zach to act up. It comes by naturally for him.
- The additional PoV players are Hayden, Donny and Christine. Amber is the host. Or hostess. Whatever.
- Amber wants the nominations to remain the same.
- I wonder if she has a premonition?
- Caleb thinks he'll be on The Bachelor next.
- What kind of prize is he? Sheesh!
- Apparently Victoria got the Houseguest Choice chip and chose Hayden.
- Caleb thinks they're working together.
- Well, they are -- Hayden promised Victoria she wouldn't be going home and taking her off the block would be perfect for him.
- But Caleb doesn't know that. We do.
- Frankie told Caleb that she chose Hayden because he's been saying how much he wants to play in a veto comp and has never been chosen.
- That has a ring of truth to it, as well.
- After the veto comp ... it was Hayden who won the Power of Veto!
- We know what he'll do with it.
- Shh ... don't tell Caleb or Amber.
- Jocasta is really sick again. I hope she gets better or this will blow the whole backdoor plan!
- They still plan on Amber going. Their rationale is that Amber won't be stuck in the jury house with Caleb if she goes now and Caleb will either refocus on his game or totally lose it and be out sooner rather than later.
- The only one who really seems to prefer Caleb going first is Cody.
- Frankie is worried about getting blood on his hands.
- Oh, boohoo. You're the HoH. You know the deal.
- They got the fish pizza delivery as the additional Have Not food. Along with the pizza, they have canned clams and sardines.
- They're happy with that.
- Well, when they think of some of the things they could have ended up with instead, they're happy.
- So, there you go ...
|Zach cooks a huge M&M pancake|
|PoV Man with his lollipop|
|Jocasta is sick again|
|They LOVE the fish pizza for Have Nots!|