|Jocasta sends love|
No, I didn't post an update last night. Why? Because they did practically nothing but lay around all day! Sheesh! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Doldrums:
- Neither Zach nor Cody will have any issue cutting out Frankie when they feel the time is right.
- They talked about how the live feeds work. It's amazing so many in the house really have no clue about it.
- Donny worked on the Team America mission more with Nicole.
- Derrick worked on it with Caleb.
- It seems a lot tougher than they originally thought!
- There were some murmurs about Caleb possibly being voted out.
- I think it's your basic paranoia.
- Everybody does want Devin out.
- But they second-guessing things, probably because the plan went down so neatly thus far.
- The photo booth opened once again.
- Once again, they made idiots out of themselves with said photo booth.
- 4, 3, 2, ONE.
- Amber and Christine talked about how dangerous it is to keep Donny in the game. They think he'll have to be backdoored because he keeps winning veto.
- Um. Okay. There have been two veto comps. Caleb deliberately slowed down in the latest to throw it.
- Unfortunately, I can't blame the girls for thinking Donny will need to go. If he can get to the final two, he'd be a cinch to win.
- On the other hand, both girls really adore Cody.
- Frankie and Victoria have become major cuddle buddies.
- Donny is trying to avoid Devin because Devin is trying once again to be buddy-buddy like in the beginning with the Double D alliance.
- There were people outside the yard shouting to the hamsters which forced an indoor lockdown.
- Ah, memories of Miss Kitty with the megaphone and strangers throwing candy over the fence! Er, that was the first couple of seasons!
- Zach ate too many cookies. He thinks he ate around 30 of them.
- Yep, just a little boy at heart!
- The yearly BB ants have returned to the kitchen in force.
- Nicole and Hayden continue to fun flirt. It kind of reminds me of Jordan and Jeff -- I doubt we'll see hanky-panky under the covers.
- Not that Hayden wouldn't mind having hanky-panky under the covers.
- Zach said he had over 25 sexual partners.
- That right there would be reason NOT to hook up with Zach, I say!
- Christine is worried that she might be compared to Jenn City due to the tattoos.
- Nope, don't see that. Not at all.
- I don't expect any surprises with the PoV meeting later today. Donny should use the veto to save Jocasta, Devin goes up in her place.
- All of this means another three days of doldrums.
- Devin has been trying to be a part of things, not going bizarre or anything.
- Derrick is a bit worried because Devin seems to have accepted that it's his fate to leave Thursday.
|Hayden saved Britney from being a Have Not|
|Christine hangs out in the yard|
|Now he has a pink scarf|
|Fun with the photo, 4, 3, 2, 1|