|The BB cornhole game is back|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Sleep Deprivation:
- Caleb tried to convince Devin that he should do what the Bomb Squad (or majority of such) wants with the PoV -- put Victoria on the block.
- Of course, Caleb doesn't know that Devin made a safety deal with Victoria in return for not nominating her.
- The voting for Team America finished and the new team members found out and accepted the "honor."
- Derrick and Frankie join Donny as Team America.
- We'll see how that goes. I knew Frankie would have to be in there somewhere.
- Devin talked to Derrick about the possibility of putting Zach on the block.
- Derrick warned him that Zach would probably blow up the Bomb Squad if he went on the block and would go wild until the eviction night.
- Derrick thinks that Zach isn't thinking right due to lack of sleep and food while Devin thinks he's going rogue.
- I think it's a mix of both.
- Derrick advised Devin to talk to the other alliance members so it doesn't appear that he's making the move on his own.
- Derrick apparently makes a good slop cookie.
- I'll pass, thankyouverymuch.
- Derrick and Donny talked about being in Team America and how they trust each other. Good. I like those two and wouldn't mind if either won it all.
- Derrick is tickled that America must like him, Frankie and Donny the best.
- He doesn't know America first chose Joey.
- And we know what happened to her.
- Donny told Frankie (who asked) that he has never approached anyone to be in an alliance.
- He's honest about that. Only Devin has actually approached him. (Then nominated him although under Caleb's reign.)
- It looks like the three feel very honored to be picked by the viewers and plan on sticking to this until the end -- stronger than the Bomb Squad.
- Caleb, not from this area, questioned Cody about Jersey Shore people.
- Gah. I'm in New Jersey. I'm SO not into that show and know no one like those people. Well, maybe a few-ish. But they're from Staten Island!
- While Caleb thinks he'll be a local celebrity in his own small town, Cody's not sure if his town in NJ will even care.
- Devin still has his new-found crush on Brittany.
- Thankfully it's not as creepy and stalker-like as Caleb's crush on Amber.
- That's all she wrote.
|Devin is reading this. Heh.|
|At least he's not crying|