|Is Southern California that cold?|
I can't really complain -- at least this bunch of hamsters aren't jumping in bed with people they've known for a few weeks or walking around half undressed all the time. Perhaps a demographic of the audience misses that stuff, but I don't! That said, it's been pretty boring in that Big Brother House of We All Know Who's Going Home:
- Derrick and Cody's final two alliance is now the Hitmen after a big discussion.
- Don't get me wrong -- I like both of them, but ...!
- In a talk with us (while alone in the HoH room), Derrick told us the only alliances he's loyal to are Team America and the Hitmen (Cody).
- While he's loyal to Team America, he's not really anywhere near as close with Donny and Frankie as he is with Cody.
- That last was me saying it. But Derrick might as well be saying it.
- Am I bad for making my cat dance every time the fish cam and theme music come on?
- Christine raised a fuss about her missing bible. I wonder what happened to there just being one bible in the house. Now it seems that everyone has one, whether they're religious or not.
- Ohhh! BB gave them Big Brother red Solo cups and cozies for them! Be still my fluttering heart. So exciting! I can hardly contain myself here!
- Caleb told Derrick that whoever wins HoH needs to put Amber and Frankie on the block.
- Why? So she will be beholden to him for saving her again?
- He says he's tired of her.
- I doubt it.
- He sees her talking to Cody and Brittany all the time.
- And ... she's not talking to CALEB, the love of her life!
- Caleb and Derrick discussed targets for next week. Jocasta or Victoria seem the most likely. If they can take out Jocasta, that would break up the Donny/Jocasta duo.
- Of course, it's all going to depend on who wins the HoHs, the BotB, Veto ...
- It's all so complicated this season!
- In other thrilling edge-of-the-seat news, Hayden claims he's never burped in his life.
- I can't wait until the doldrums are over tomorrow night!
|Derrick talks to us|
|Doesn't the sun damage the pool table?|
|Ohh ... BB red Solo cups and cozies!|
|Lookin' more Eminem than cowboy|
|Darn you! You put Caleb above me looking down!|
|Froggy is as Froggy does|
|In the nomination chairs, fitting.|
|Hayden gives Donny a back rub.|