|One HoH and Devil Donny|
I'm still a bit ticked that they didn't show any of the comp on the live feeds. Grr. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Frankie is Way Too Loud:
- Caleb is still crying for attention. First he showed a lump of some sort on his chest and told Brittany it was cancer, that he had it checked out.
- Then he said the doctors said it was nothing and would go away; he's had it before.
- Then he said he looked like a Holocaust victim due to his week on slop.
- Nicole is no longer a frog, but Hayden still wants to be her prince.
- Frankie really should never win HoH again. He screams and is overly excited about everything -- he's either going to give me a heart attack or disturb my neighbors here. Shh ... Frankie, just shh. Act like a normal human being!
- Hmm ... my boy Derrick needs to remember he's NOT HoH anymore. He was saying Jocasta and Brittany need to be on the block, opposite sides so that one goes home. He also tossed Amber's name around.
- When they talked with Frankie and Cody, it was all girls they're planning to put on the block -- Amber, Brittany, Victoria and Jocasta.
- An Amber nomination would satisfy the strong player as she's probably the strongest female competitor in the house -- Brittany is also a strong competitor.
- Cody does not want to personally put Amber on the block although he has no problem with Frankie putting her up.
- Brittany cried as she thinks Cody will probably put her on the block.
- She's probably right.
- Cody thinks that if Amber and Brittany are nominated together, they'd win the BotB over Jocasta and Victoria.
- Jocasta hinted that she had darker days before coming into her current life. She should have gone to jail?!?! Hmm.
- They're discombobulated over the sleeping arrangements once again.
- I don't get to use the word 'discombobulated' nearly often enough.
- Poor Nicole, after getting teased by Zach about who's sleeping where, cried.
- Donny told Zach to apologize to her. He did.
- Zach seems to be one of those jokesters who doesn't realize that not everything is a joke to everyone.
- Dang. Does Frankie have to keep screaming about everything?
- It turns out that, not only did a crow attack and carry her away when she was a child, but Victoria is scared of ALL animals.
- When she talked about it and they all laughed, she thought they were laughing AT her, not WITH her.
- She's right; she sounds silly. Nicole's fear of ghosts and the dark are more rational.
- This time Frankie got word about the Team America mission and told Derrick.
- Frankie told Derrick they need to convince Donny that Amber is a physical threat.
- Neither are talking about putting up Caleb or Hayden, the obvious physical threats.
- Brittany is solidifying their thoughts of putting her on the block by exiling herself and being weepy while everyone else is having a good time.
- Let's all see the HoH room! Oh, joy! Joy! Frankie screams some more as he discovers what he thought was a Hogwarts shirt, Fig Newtons and every little thing in his basket. Make him stop. My neighbors are probably going to call the police!
- Cody's letter was from his father, Frankie's from his sister.
- Yet his sister's identity was NOT revealed.
- Derrick and Brittany talked about how Victoria was lousing up the sleeping arrangements -- she won't sleep in the same room as men ... except Cody. For some odd reason, it's okay for her to sleep in the same room as Cody.
- And Nicole doesn't want to not sleep with Christine.
- At least, with Frankie as one of the HoH and Derrick counseling them, Donny should be safe this week.
|Christine and Frankie celebrate in bathroom|
|Zach and Victoria - no hate there!|
|Frankie has a plethora of Fig Newtons|
|Brittany and Donny talk|
|Jocasta thought it a bowtie night|
|Instead of cassettes, they got iPods|