|Hayden can smile; he's not in the drama|
Y'know, I'm actually liking a season without severe "hook-ups" and real showmances. I never watched the show to see couplings and watch hamsters have sex under the covers. I like to see the hamsters actually wearing clothes. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I think casting did the best job they've done in years with this bunch. True, I'd like to see more variety in age, but ...!
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Scheming Demons:
- As a person who has worn eyeglasses since the age of eight, I'm really not getting the fascination they get from wearing those fake eyeglasses. Can anyone explain that?
- Another refreshing thing about this season -- it's not the gay guy crying! Heehee!
- It looks like, unless something changes by tomorrow evening, Zach will be the hamster to stay.
- That's as it should be. I'm not a big Zach fan, but he definitely is more into actually playing the game than PaoPao is.
- PaoPao's not the spitfire she was in the pre-season interviews. About the only thing I like about her is when she talks with Donny. She seems to think the world of him (and not in a creepy way). It's refreshing.
- Of course, it seems that all of them enjoy talking with Donny. Alas, he's going to be a target again probably because everyone does like him. No one would want to be against Donny in the final two.
- Nicole told Donny she had a crush on Cody in the beginning. He advised her to change the discussion to rocks if the Diary Room tried to get her to talk about it.
- Oh noes! (YES!) There's an uprising in the house against Caleb and Devin amongst the house hamsters and the Bomb Squad members!
- Frankie's worried that he will be Cody's target if Cody wins HoH.
- I think Cody would have bigger fish to fry if he wins this week.
- Oh my ... Derrick talked Caleb away from his anti-Zach stance. Now Caleb is saying the only reason he wanted to vote him out is because he said he didn't want to be there.
- Caleb talked to Zach and told him it's likely he'll be staying.
- He told Zach he'll be voting for him to stay because he trusts him.
- Yikes! He drank the Kool-Aid!
- And it tasted good.
- Then Caleb turned around and said he promised to vote to keep PaoPao.
- Then Caleb told Zach that he wants him to stay.
- Will it go 'round in circles? I'm getting dizzy here. And, it's hard to take a guy with fake eyeglasses and bunny slippers seriously.
- In the Caleb/Zach talk, it's evident that Caleb is definitely drawing the line and splitting apart from his symbiotic twin Devin.
- PaoPao thinks she's more mentally strong than is Zach. Um. I'm not seeing that.
- Meanwhile, Devin told both Jacosta and PaoPao (separately) all about the Bomb Squad.
- At this point, if there is a Bomb Squad left, it exists without Devin and does keep Zach.
- Realizing his best bro has deserted him, Devin told Frankie he should have put Caleb on the block.
- About the only one even acting like he's on Devin's side is Frankie.
- He's putting himself in a rather precarious situation with that.
- So, as the night dwindles down for them ... it looks like most (if not all) are going to shun Devin's wishes and Zach will stay.
|Devin tells Jacosta about the Bomb Squad|
|Burning his bridges|
|Mr. Bunny Slippers talks to PaoPao|
|Mr. Bunny Slippers talks to Zach Attack|