|Is this what you want, America?|
Is this what you really want? Oh noes! I'm mixing Lorne Malvo from Fargo with Devin from BB! Well, yeah. We do want you to go. We're sick of hearing your pity party about your daughter when you admitted you hadn't even seen her for three months prior to going on the show. I bet I'm right in thinking all of the other parents on the show saw their children up to the moment they left to go into the Habitrail. Truth be told, I liked the Lorne Malvo character better. He was more entertaining. Well, in a killer kind of way.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Long Wait:
- Amber is worried that if Hayden or Donny win HoH, she'll be put on the block.
- She's right at least with Hayden.
- Zach is still going with the "related to Amanda" ruse. That should be fun on the show!
- Caleb told Frankie he plans to fast for the rest of the week (until the Have Nots can eat again). Amber thinks Caleb is a very picky eater.
- I can understand that if he is. Tripe, anyone?
- My dude Donny needs to watch out. Victoria and Zach have both mentioned him as a target.
- In reality, I think Victoria is the next target the house on the whole will focus upon.
- Victoria might think she and Nicole are really close, but Nicole doesn't think the same way. She likes Hayden, Christine and Donny the best.
- Nicole still feels horrible about putting Donny on the block although Donny seems so over it.
- Zach would like to see Frankie gone because he's playing a much better game.
- I'm not sure about that. Yeah, everybody likes Frankie -- he's entertaining. But most are getting to the point where they know he can't be trusted.
- Devin told Caleb he felt he had to campaign to stay, but he didn't badmouth Caleb to sway the vote.
- He's being honest about that. He hasn't badmouthed Caleb, just went on and on and on and on about himself, thus putting the other hamsters in a trance.
- Hmm. Now, this is disturbing. Nicole and Christine (super-allies) pinky-sweared that they will vote out Caleb. This would create distrust in the house and others would think it was Donny and Jocasta with the odd votes.
- Caleb is still jealous that Cody spends so much time with Amber.
- That's HIS girl, don'tchaknow!
- Who are the tightest couples in the house right now? I'd say either Derrick/Cody or Nicole/Hayden or Nicole/Christine. I'd add Donny and Jocasta in there, but Donny seems to be playing a very solo game. You can't always read him, but know he sees everything.
- Devin, alone in the Have Not room with Caleb, told him he knows that he's going home and would have no reason to lie to him -- "Amber is bad for your game, dude."
- Truer words were never spoken.
- Surprising many, Zach admitted to watching BB2 and liking Dr. Will. Since he at times can look a bit like Will with even funkier hair and it's evident that at times he's trying to model his game after him a bit ... I don't know why they're surprised.
- Derrick, Zach, Cody, Christine and Frankie have a new alliance name -- The Detonators.
- Dang, they're almost all still up!
- But I'm fading.
|Hanging out in HoH|
|Reminiscent of Bob & Carol, Ted & Alice|
|Shut up about Amber, Caleb.|
|Admits to watching season 2 with Dr. Will|