Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Happening Hepcats:
- Okay, I lied. They are neither happening, nor hepcats.
- Devin and slop aren't getting along too well together.
- Derrick and Cody are bonding even more despite the Crankie photo above.
- Derrick is thinking of Donny as more and more of a threat to his game.
- As he should.
- If nothing else, Donny is very observant.
- He pointed out to Jocasta that Derrick is the ringleader and the smarter of the bunch.
- In separate the separate conversations about not trusting each other, both Derrick and Donny followed up with, "But, I like him."
- Victoria curled Hayden's hair. I think the girls are having a love affair with his hair!
- Devin is still campaigning to stay (after he said he wouldn't).
- When he talked to Cody, Cody outright told him that he (Devin) is much better at the game than is Caleb.
- I don't know about that. He's definitely better in comps.
- Neither are playing a good social game, but Caleb has the edge there.
- Well, except for his creepy infatuation with Amber.
- Cody, although Caleb has done some things which might irk him, won't go against the house.
- At this point, anyone voting for Devin to stay will probably be targeted next because Devin is so whack.
- Devin also tried to work on Donny for the vote.
- Donny nodded a lot and then told Devin he hopes he hears applause from the audience when he (Devin) leaves, not boos.
- I'd say that was pretty telling!
- He hit up Brittany next.
- No go there, either.
- "But I only need SIX votes!"
- Derrick got the HoH camera and fun was had by all. The latest one even takes photos underwater.
- Jocasta, Brittany and Donny discussed Devin's campaigning. They all think he has some good points as he's up with Caleb, no angel himself.
- But they all think he has to go.
- Brittany and Derrick are having a way long talk in HoH.
- Now they seem to be bonding, too.
- Not in a Devin/Brittany kind of way.
|"There's the ringleader, Derrick."|
|Now Hayden is doing fluffy|