|Improving mind and soul?|
The night before the live show tends to be a bit quiet on the whole. Perhaps some late night votes scrambling, but rarely a brouhaha. Here's what happened last night (and into the time I'm posting this) in that Big Brother House of Pipe Dreams:
- They got to practice for the upcoming HoH comp.
- It looks to be croquet mixed with a roulette wheel kind of thing.
- They have to go for the highest number of points and there are obstacles.
- They're allowed to bank shots like you would in pool.
- Donny read all the rules out loud, but I couldn't hear all of them over the other hamsters.
- Zach seemed to do well. But, then again, he's a golfer dude. Croquet and golf both have 'em hitting a ball on the ground with a mallet/club.
- Nicole and Hayden both seemed to do well, too.
- But you never really know how they'll do until the actual comp.
- At one point Devin came outside. Obviously, as outgoing HoH, no sense in him practicing although others in the past have done it in fun.
- Devin ain't about FUN. Let's make that clear.
- He's about winning the game to give his beloved daughter (whom he hasn't seen for the three months before sequester) a better future as a single dad.
- Derrick told Zach and Cody he'll put Brittany on the block if he wins HoH. He thinks that if she wins, she'd put them (or, at least two of them) on the block.
- Cody told Brittany that Zach and Cody are the only Bomb Squad people he trusts.
- Brittany and Cody agree that both Devin and Caleb have been on a power trip and in charge. They think it needs to end.
- Oh, I think so, too!
- Brittany thinks the only way to get Caleb out is to backdoor him.
- Well, duh.
- Amber is being tossed in with the dislike of Caleb and Devin.
- It's all about the company you keep, y'know.
- Caleb told the others he wasn't working with Amber.
- Um. Okay, dude. Whatever you say.
- Brittany denied working with Devin.
- Frankie is spreading the rumor (based a bit on truth as she did make a deal) that Brittany is indeed working with Devin.
- Meanwhile, Devin has all but vanished. Now that they're locked down again, he's removed himself from anywhere where anyone else might be hanging out. I guess he's secluded himself in the HoH room.
- Enjoy your last night in there, Devin. You'll have to mix with the masses tomorrow.
|Having a ball|
|Is it just me or is Frankie aging rapidly?|