|Frankie's moved back into HoH|
I know, I know. I haven't posted for nearly 24 hours again. Y'see, the Thursday night endurance comp did me in. I hurt all over from vicariously living through their slip sliding falls. Ow!
Ahem. Okay, I'll tell the truth -- I had to go with my alliance and they voted I fall asleep. Um. No. It's actually called I only had about two hours sleep, went to work and then accidentally took a several hour "power nap." But I'm all flashbacked and moving forward now! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Predictable Patsies:
- Derrick is getting his hollas. He's taking it in good stride. But, you know ... the rest all have to deal with it, too.
- While they're all banged up and sore from the comp, Caleb's knee seems to be the worst. He doesn't think he'll be able to compete in the PoV comp if it's anything physical.
- During a morning outdoor lockdown, they returned to find the latest Have Not "extra" food on the table -- the show is calling it snotroast. It seems to be variety meats, mushrooms and garlic.
- Derrick volunteered to be a Have Not. No one else would volunteer, so Caleb made Nicole a Have Not for the second week in a row -- both of her weeks since her return from the jury house.
- I personally miss the Have Not/Food comps of the past. When you have the HoH pick Have Nots, it's usually personal. I prefer it either a comp loss or the luck of the draw. There's enough personal stuff already going on in there!
- Nicole cried.
- She knows it's a given she'll be nominated, too.
- Derrick told Victoria that she wouldn't be going on the block. He didn't mention to her that she's the back-up plan if someone gets saved with the veto.
- But she probably can figure that out all on her own.
- Nicole thinks that Frankie is pushing Caleb to target her as both a Have Not and a nominee.
- Caleb thinks he has a good chance of becoming America's Favorite Player.
- Oh, I'd say Donny probably has that one in the bag.
- To give Caleb some credit, I have liked him better since the Amber fiasco ended. He's actually been the voice of reason at times.
- Who woulda thunk it?
- But he's still all full of himself.
- Nicole, in a talk with herself (and us), said that she does like Derrick -- he's a nice guy and is playing a great game.
- And, mind you, she only knows a bit of the game he's playing. He's actually not quite the nice guy she sees in the house. I'm fairly sure he is indeed a nice guy outside. But, inside ... he's called the shots all season long.
- While talking about who to nominate, Nicole is a definite as everyone inside and outside the house knows. But, who to put up with her? Derrick told Caleb it has to be Christine. If Christine is not on the block and wins veto, she would probably save Nicole. If on the block and wins it, would save herself.
- They plan on telling Christine that if someone (other than Nicole) wins veto, they'll take her down and Victoria would go up.
- And that's how the nominations went down -- Christine and Nicole on the block.
- Christine had to go cuddle with Cody to soothe her nerves.
- Christine is irked about the nomination. After all, she's done so much for the Bomb Squad, so much for the Detonators.
- Hey, can't she read the writing on the wall? She's supposed to be a fan of the game. Did she miss the year of Britney?
- Oh my. I just personally flashbacked to season one's Brittany and her "love bed" where they'd all hang out. That was the year before HoH started.
- Nicole hates Frankie. Frankie hates Nicole. Everyone is fussing about physically hurting from the comp (except Cody).
- They all want to go to bed early tonight.
- Crying, fussing, moaning.
- Scheming, braggging and posing.
- Victoria told Nicole that she used to tell Derrick more but feels he's grown too close with others. She said she doesn't tell him what they (Nicole and her) talk about.
- Good. She's finally standing up a bit on her own. However, if she loses Derrick to hold her up, she just might fall.
- Cody and Caleb wondered if anything they said will affect their outside lives after the show like last season's racist remarks, lost jobs and such.
- No. Of course, just going into the show might make them a mockery. But none of them, present or evicted, seem to come across as horrible racist people or even deep-down controversial.
- While Frankie might have an anti-fan club, it's more about him being so full of himself and taking over the spotlight at every chance than any sort of horrible evil hatred within his soul.
- He's annoying us.
- BB once again hit bargain liquors for a slight amount of booze and the dollar store for off brand PlayDoh and face paints.
- Derrick talked to us on camera. He thinks he's in a good position in the game and is just about ready to make a big move -- I would HOPE that's getting Frankie out, but he didn't specify. He said he did really like Donny, but it was lousing up his own alliance and own game, so he had to do it. He said his closest ally in the house is Cody.
- Um. Well. I had that all figured out with the exception of him being ready to make a major move.
- Do it already.
- And make it Frankie.
- That's just about it.
- I'm ready to nap again.
|Derrick volunteers to be a Have Not|
|Nicole cries about being a Have Not again|
|The new sheriff in town|
|Memory wall evokes memories|
|You want my face to melt off, Victoria!|