|All dressed up and nowhere to go|
No, Derrick didn't go anywhere. He apparently hosted the BOB comp and got a free suit out of the deal. For a moment I was thinking this would be the future wardrobe for the well-dressed hamster.
If you missed my previous report, we had the first real full-blown brouhaha (sans fisticuffs) of the season. Caleb didn't "throw" the BOB; he literally sat out and refused to play. So, Frankie won it all by himself with Zach and Donny playing on the other side. But ... pre-BOB Frankie realized his goose was cooked in the house. I don't care if he's vegan. His goose was definitely cooked.
What to do? What to do? Time to pull out the "I'm a YouTube star. My sister is a pop star. I'm playing the game to build schools in Africa!" Card! Yep! He claims that the pressure of keeping those secrets in addition to his grandfather's death caused him to suffer some sort of breakdown and lie to everyone about everyone in the house.
Thankfully, some in the house were like me. "Who the hell is Ariana Grande? I never heard of her." Nor had they seen him on YouTube with his over a million followers. But others were smitten right away. Zach freaked. Lots of yelling and the kerfuffle turned into a small brouhaha.
Here's the skinny on what's been going down in that Big Brother House of A Pseudo-Celeb:
- At first Caleb became smitten. Why, he might meet Justin Bieber! Woot! Forget Amber, let me stalk Frankie!
- Victoria is in LOVE with Ariana Grande! She's her FAVORITE!
- Nicole is agog with the idea of being close to a REAL celebrity!
- Donny was congratulatory about it. (But also has no idea who Ariana Grande is.)
- Derrick has heard of her, but claims you never know who the people inside the house are outside the house. And, it shouldn't matter.
- Yep, Sarge ... you got that right!
- Cody has no clue who Ariana Grande is.
- Christine is all giggly over it. I hate her laughs. They make my skin crawl.
- Caleb is crushed that he's not the big celebrity of the season.
- All feel it's unfair as the America's Player favorite prize is certain to go to Frankie with his followers.
- Zach is super-crushed and subdued. He won't even talk to Frankie, not to even think of a hug. (Everyone else hugged him due to his soul searching confession.)
- Zach sat for nearly an hour with Derrick (and sometimes others passing through) saying, "I have no chance. I'm playing against someone building schools in Africa. None of us have a chance."
- Oh. I forgot to mention -- apparently Christine, Frankie and Caleb won some sort of outing to a pre-season football game thingee. They're excited. I'm not.
- Derrick continued to use his skillz throughout the house, pep-talking some, being Mr. Super Understanding, reminding each person that their own reasons for being in the house are important.
- They're really in a quandary now.
- They think if the veto is used, it will most likely be Victoria or Nicole on the block with either Zach or Donny.
- From the grumblings I'm hearing, it's quite possible if Zach remains on the block, he just might be the next jury member.
- Thankfully, as the night went on, most seemed to refocus on getting Frankie out. They obviously can't do it this week.
- But there's always next week.
|Can I meet Justin Bieber? Can I? Can I?|
|I need an alliance, please.|
|OMG! OMG! Ariana Grande!?!?!|
|So, America's Player dreams are shot|
|I'm competing against schools in Africa?|