|The King of Nothing|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of This Certainly Is NO Garden of Eden!:
- Caleb fussed and moaned about not wanting to get his head shaved.
- He claimed his head is ugly shaved.
- He claimed to have a "discriminatory tattoo" on top of his head.
- He claimed that the last time his head was shaved was boot camp and that's when he got the tattoo.
- Although his claims of a racist tattoo are a bit possible due to his anti-Muslim ranting in the house and on the internet, Derrick called him on it as the service would never allow it.
- Then he said it's an Iron Cross tattoo.
- When Frankie looked through his hair for it, Caleb claimed it was small, but was there.
- Caleb fussed more than any woman on any of these reality shows have when faced with a head-shaving!
- Donny said that both he and Derrick would do horribly with the punishments given Caleb. Oh, no ... they wouldn't fuss so much about the head-shaving (although Donny would look whack with no hair on his head and that beard). Neither one of them would ever go around almost naked.
- I find that refreshing that the house has people who actually like to keep clothes on this season.
- Actually, Derrick and Donny are the first hamsters in several seasons that I could see me being friends with if I knew them in "real life." They're both upstanding caring kind of guys.
- Victoria doesn't have to shave her head, but is very worried about wearing a bikini for two days straight when she's gained 20 pounds since coming into the house.
- (She still looks better in a bikini than I have ever looked in one!)
- Thankfully Caleb isn't attached to Amber half-naked. He'll actually be a gentleman with Victoria.
- Meanwhile, Zach is kicking himself over the BOB loss. He says it's all his fault.
- Happy Go Lucky Boy Zach is seriously worried he might be sent packing this week.
- Me? I'd rather see Jocasta go if the noms remain the same. Zach brings entertainment to the house while she brings long extended prayers droning on and on.
- As Caleb fussed and whined about the head-shaving, Victoria asked him why he can't be normal.
- Heck, he can't be normal because he's Caleb! Sheesh! She should know that by now!
- She also wondered why he can't be positive. Doesn't she realize the love of his life is gone from the house and he not only looks like a fool, but will look foolish?!?!
- Derrick told Christine and Cody that Zach asked him to save him if he wins the PoV. They think he shouldn't use it because Cody will go up on the block if he does.
- They don't know that Derrick and Nicole have talked Frankie as a backdoor.
- I don't know if either would go through with that, though. Derrick might kill Team America if Frankie goes (I don't know what happens when one is evicted) and Nicole might not have the nerve for a major power move.
- Nicole told Donny he could keep his HoH snacks in the room as well as sleep in there if he wishes.
- So ... how come Frankie is in that HoH bed?!?!
- Caleb's latest pre-bald rant: "How will I get a modeling contract bald?"
- What fantasy land is he living in? He's too muscle-bound and short for a modeling contract ... not to mention looking like that Eminem/Charlie Sheen gay romance love child.
- Victoria started the Caleb head shave, then Derrick took over. He's been trimming everyone's hair for a few weeks now and is pretty good at it. I get the feeling that anything Derrick takes on to do, he ends up doing well at it.
- Ahh ... Nicole and Hayden talk alone! She really wants Zach and Frankie both on the block! Woot! Woot! Now, if that comes to fruition, I'd love to see them go for voting Frankie out and keeping Zach. Frankie is actually more dangerous to their games than is Zach. Zach is more of a goofball.
- And, not only that happened in their talk, but they're also planning on discussing it with Derrick and Cody.
- So, Cody isn't a target and Nicole isn't confiding in Christine.
- She's much better with Hayden as a close ally than with Christine.
- Frankie thinks the only one who would use the veto if he won it is Donny.
- We'll see about that!
- Frankie wants Nicole to re-nom Donny if someone else uses the veto.
- I don't think that will happen. She's not going to put Donny up.
- Nicole thinks the best case scenario is Donny winning the veto, using it to save Jocasta and she puts Frankie up.
- But, of course, she didn't say that to Frankie.
- Yet another new alliance has formed in the house -- The Quad Squad -- Derrick, Cody, Hayden and Nicole.
- Thankfully, Christine is not a part of it.
- But I wish Donny was ... then all my house favorites would be in it together.
- Hmm ... Derrick just might have turned the Frankie corner. He knows Frankie is working against them as well as for them (cue Andy).
- Hayden thinks Caleb is more fun to be around now that Amber is gone.
- I wouldn't go that far. But, after the head-shaving went down and he stopped whining and fussing, he's been a bit more human.
- I think that's all we can expect from him ... a bit human.
- That's all for now. PoV might rock the house.
- I hope it does!
|What? No huge Hayden smile?|
|Frankie needs to get OUT of HoH room!|
|Waiting for the reveal|
|And, there they are!|
|Adam and Eve pre-head shaving|
|Derrick shaves Caleb's head|
|Derrick listens a lot|