|A new and quieter Zach?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Up All Night:
- As you know from my previous post, Christine and Nicole won the two HoH spots.
- Zach modified his behavior.
- He even composed a "love poem" to Nicole which made her laugh.
- Zach told Nicole he really didn't want to evict her -- he wanted Hayden out because he was a very strong competitor.
- Donny admitted that he was one of the two votes to evict Nicole.
- But she doesn't know the second was Cody.
- We know that.
- Caleb got his HoH basket and letter from his mother. She told him to be humble and don't boast so much.
- A little too late for the latter advice.
- Christine and Nicole agreed that neither would backdoor the other.
- Frankie admitted to Nicole and Christine he was also working with the other side of the house.
- Then he claimed to be loyal to Christine from the beginning, suggesting she put either Derrick/Cody or Zach on the block with Caleb.
- Frankie wants a five person team (alliance?) with himself, Christine, Nicole, Donny and Victoria.
- Nicole is worried he'd just flip once again.
- Frankie is doing pretty much what Derrick told Cody and Zach he would do -- running to the other side.
- Nicole doesn't trust Cody.
- Obviously, she shouldn't.
- Nicole thinks that Victoria will be the last girl left in the house if they don't do something about it.
- The names they seem to prefer for nominations keep coming down to Victoria, Caleb, Donny and Zach.
- Nicole would nominate Victoria and Caleb; Christine would nominate Donny and Zach.
- Meanwhile, Caleb's going around saying if anyone puts him on the block, he'll be getting off the block and coming after them.
- Nicole told Zach he's not her target and she wants to work with him.
- She told him how the plan was to vote him out.
- He's upset that it went that far and his own boys were planning to evict him.
- Christine is thinking that she might put Derrick up instead of Zach because she knows Derrick is more done with her.
- Nicole told Caleb if she puts him up, he's not her target and, if it came to it, she would save him with the veto.
- Zach told Nicole ALL about the Detonators after she said that Frankie/Christine said it was just formed a few days ago.
- He told her that Frankie is "dead to me now."
- Nicole told Zach about the Rationale.
- They agree not to trust any of them anymore and they will work together -- Nicole and Zach.
- Cody wants Christine to end up on the block.
- Zach says he's going to play Frankie much like he was played by Frankie.
- He would love to go on the block with Frankie, throw the BOB and have Frankie voted out.
- Meanwhile, Frankie got the Team America mission and shared it with Derrick, then Donny.
- The one chosen was to get someone to volunteer as a pawn and then vote that person out.
- They keep thinking Caleb.
|Keeping distance between them?|
|Nicole was telling the truth!|
|What's going to happen next?|
|Frankie tells Derrick of the TA mission|
|Who wants to see my HoH room?|